🎉 Surpice! 🎊

Ok is anyone figured it out?
So here's the continuation, thank you for reading!.

Proceed!
(•ω•)(•ω•)(•ω•)(•ω•)(•ω•)(•ω•)(•ω•)(•✴

Your POV✴

Im hesitant to open the box what if it's a bomb?, but ime sure I just heard a cat I took a deep breath and open it.

And I saw two pairs of yellow green eyes looking back at me, the one has a dark brown furr and a long thin tail and has a stiff face like Frosty and the other one has a blond furr but from chest to its four legs and long thin tail are all in black well to be exact half of its body is covered in black furr .

I feel a paw poke me and I look down to see Smiles looking at me whit his usual grin,I pet his head and he purr lowly.

"looks like we got company Smiles"
He cooked his head to the side but i returned it with a smile and piked up the box.

He followed me and saw the rest is still eating but they stopped once they saw me with a box, "Ok this is going to be weird babies, but someone left them there so please be nice ".

I pick up the blond one and place him on the ground Ruby gasped and meaw at the new one and it mew back, as if they are conversing on their kitty language.

"and thers another one "I picked up the other kitten and place it on the ground and sudenly Ruby jump to tacled him/her but he jumped and landed on Ruby's back. I giggle at the scene and they turned their attention to me,'here we go again I feel the uneasyness but I shook it of '.

"well I guess I start naming the new comers " I picked up the blond one and look at him in the eyes

" I have to look at your gender so pleas keep still ", I saw that it's panicking and it started to stragl on my hand but Ruby hissed and it stopped I gently raced it's leg it seems hesitant but it didn't stop me and turned out that it's a boy.

"now what should I name you......
hmmmm how about Loky (A/c that's the name of my cat) you like that? " it mew in response I kissed his head.

I held out my hand for the other one it look irritated but it obeyed I placed it on my lap and it look up at me.

"you know it's rude to step on your fellow kitty like that and I guess you're a boy since Ruby is doing the same to Raven yesterday, and I got a perfect name for you ". I grin

"Grumpy ,yeah that suits you " I said with my troll face it glares hard at me and I just stuck my tounge out.

"now I think you guys are hungry here let me give you something "

I take another small plastic plates and place half of my breakfast in it and I fill the bowls with milk and place it in front of Loky and Grumpy.

They eagerly eat it poor babies they sure are farmished, I continue to eat my breakfast when I'm done I picked up my plate and theirs but I leave the bowls of milk just in case they got hungry. I start to wash the dishes, when I went up stairs to my room to take a shower(A/N you have your own bath room in your bedroom) leaving the kitten's converse on them selves.

Kittens POV✴

"That was great! did she make it her self?. Loky said wile rubing his tummy."

"Yes!, oh she's more than just a pretty face!" Ruby said while swinging side to side

"hehehe she really is something that girl"said Smiles

"what's her name Sutclif ? "
Grumpy said with a stern face maybe still pissed off by his given name .

"Now that you mention it she never told us her name "

"Sebastian have you found anything thing about that girl? ", Muffin asked Raven.

"I apologize my lord but I only manage to found out about her name and age, her name is Y/N , M/N , L/N age 14 from what I read on her diary her parents left the other day to France for business trip and she has a cousin name Tyron L/N".

Sight "I guess that's enough for now ,wel going to to found out the rest our selves ". Said Muffin it is obvious that he's dissatisfied with what little informatio that his butler gathered, something about her that makes him eager to learn more he shook it of he has Elizabeth and she's to be his wife he must not think of another woman.

Cudy sneakers when he saw his reaction.

"what are you laughing at Trancy? " Muffin glare at the blond.

"well it's obvious Muffin that you're interested in her..."Muffin's eyes twitch in mentioning his given name.

"don't call me by that wreath name and what give you that idea huh "

Cudy smirk arrogantly "wild guess and besides your not standing a chance on her, I will have her for sure".

The others glare at him but he doesn't care. "what did you say? ",Muffin said with a low growl the hairs on his back is racing and his tail is twitching from side to side.

" oh comeon she obviously like me no that's an understatement she absolutely adores me Muffin " the blond said as he smirk eavily.

Muffin glared hardly at him while growing showing of his sharp cat teeth. "say that again and you will regret that Trancy ".

"why might as well use your given name Muffin ".

and that dose it Muffin atacked Cudy and they are all teeth , claws and hisess rolling on the floor spiling the milk soking them selves and the others the browl continues until........

"What the hell happened here?!"
Their mistress look in horor when she saw the mess milk spiled on the floor Cudy on top of Muffin and worst all the kitten's are in messed all soaked on milk.

Y/N rub her temples attempting to callemed her self 'they are just cats', the mantra continued like a chant.

She took a deep breath and look on each of them sternly

"you guys need a bath. "

(○゚ε゚○)(○゚ε゚○)(○゚ε゚○)(○゚ε゚○)(○゚ε゚○)

So maybe you guys are wondering why didn't Author Chan ad William and Ronald earlier ,well to be honest I hapen to look at my book cover and everyone was there except for these two. So I decided 'why not '.

Anyways thankyou for reading,stay awesome ! 🤗😊