✨ Sorcerer 🔯

Third person's POV ✴
It's Jairah ....
Tyron's face show hatred just the mention of that name.
Everyone in the room noticed it but they didn't asked. The best way to gain information is to keep everything light and don't pressure the person.

"what can you tell about her? ",Earl Phantomhive say eager to learn more about their situation.
"she's a strong sorcerer a protege and probably one of the best, we used to trained together and she was my partner, with Y/N's dad as our mentor ".
"what makes you think that she's the one responsible?"
"she specialized in shape shifting and teleporting, it's  amazing for a young sorcerer to learn that tipe of magic especially that is conciderd a lost majic.

Ciel frown "lost magic? "
"when a magic is to dangerous or very difficult to learn it can consider a lost magic,thers only a few masters of that magic my Grandma is an example "

"whait a minute?!".Alois interupt Ciel glare at him. "your a sorcerer, Y/Ns father is a sorcerer and your grandmother!, so what are you saying that your a family of sorcerers ?! "

"keep it down, and yes every member of my family is a natural born sorcerers "

"but it still doesn't make sense, if this Jairah want us in your world isn't it just logical that she's the one who will take us?".
Ciel said before Alois interupt again his the one who will going to squeeze the truth out of the cousin not him (you go boy!).

"Now this will be the part I will going to say that I don't know , but I have an idea "
"and what that maybe? "
"that Jairah sent you here to hurt Y/N"
That made the black butler cast angry , they would never ever do that to someone who only shows them kindness even though they are a bunch of jackasses .
Tyron race his hands as if defending him self (you better be your in a room full of demons grim reapers and bratty masters!).

"but thers allot of holes in that hypothesis one. Jairah dsnt specialize in hypnotizeing magic two, Demons and Grim ripers cannot be affected by that lowly magic when ever she decided to do that  ,and three the magic that I sence when I got here is not hers".

He can feel the tension in the room disappear like your parents pay check, and let out a breath he didn't realize that his holding.
"why did this Jairah want to hurt her? ".
Tyron's face darken "because she's a crazy ass psycho bitch! " .the harsh tone in his voice making Alois and Ciel jump except for the demons and grim ripers who noticed his rapid heart rate when ever that name was mentioned.

Ciel is hesitant to ask again but his on the depts of it so thers no turning back ."what did she do?"
Tyron took a deep breath attempting to callm him sel;f anger will never sold anything.
"two years ago she try to kill Y/N".
The room temperature dropped who would want to kill a delicate being like Y/N?, who ever wants to do that is out of their mind, a always composed William almost at his edge when he said that .

"why would she do that? " William said Tyron look at him the anger in his eyes almost mirror his.
"because she's in love with my Uncle and she hates Y/N she want her gone badly".
No one answered but their eyes is saying 'tell us more '.

"I don't know about her past nor I care , just one day my Uncle introduce her to me saying that she's his new student and will be learning magic with me.  Day by day I noticed that it is not just a crush she's in love and obsessed over him.
She follow him everywhere, seduce him and she even confessed but he let her down; the man love with his wife and daughter but Instead of letting go she become more agresive she want my Uncle so badly she went to far by by targeting his family. She attempt to kill my Aunt but she's a skilled fighter and my Uncle teach her a basic binding magic , giving me enough time  to stop Jairah and drag her out of the house. she was cursing and struggling when we get outside of the house Jairah said that she will be back".

Tyron swallowed speaking non stop makes him thirsty but he continued with his tale.

"And she did came back a few months later , we thought that she's after my Aunt  so we're more focused on her safety since magic dosnt work on Y/N and shes a good fighter so we think that she's safe but were wrong Jairah  kidnapped Y/N ".

"I tracked her with wind magic. Me and Uncle find her in a abandoned ware house shes tied up in a chair and beaten ."
Tyron's hands ball in to fists

"Jairah is not alone she has some friends who helped her the reason she got Y/N,Jairah is holding a baseball bat looking at her with a crazed expression.

"She raced th bat up  redy to finish her of but Uncle  managed to cover Y/N and he take the blow.  I'm about to strike with my magic but she managed to teleport elsewhere.

Tyron closed his eyes as if his tired and wants to sleep on that bery chair.

"Y/N was traumatized she can't speak for a week and freaked out if anyone come near her or touch her,it was very painful for Uncle ( fathers name) and Aunt (mother's name) .Jairah broke her it take almost a year for Y/N to recover_ ".

The air in the room got heavy making it feel like its hard to breathe.

"to protect Y/N ,her parents decided to move out in case Jairah come back leaving me and grandma. Although it pains her Granny agreed , if only we can protect her but it Y/N will know our secret".

"Isn't it will be easier if you teach Y/N magic? that way she can protect her self".Ronald said speaking for the first time.

Tyron shook his head

"yes we can do  that but the problem is her natural ability to dispel any types of spells and magic, will be dangerous for her".

"how so?"

"if the other sorcerers find out about her, she will be a target ether they kill her or use her,Y/N's power is very rare and it's a blessing and a curse so Uncle Evan decide to keep it a secret ".

Tyron stud up on the chair
"that's enough story telling for now and remember don't say anything to Y/N good night "

No one said a word probably in deep thought about what they learned about the young Miss,they all silently followed him up stairs to their perspective rooms.

And the whole L/N residence finally joined the quiet and peaceful night.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
So Y/N has a terrible past
How did this change the way they think of Y/N?.

Hi guys sorry it took me longer to update, I keep on writing and delating it because it kind a hard to me to write this, because I'm also a victim of bullying from grade school to collage it's a good thing that I graduated already I know somebody out there was a victim of bullys all I can say is don't ever give up.
AND..........
Thank you for reading! 🤗