🛀 Bath Time!🛁

Your POV✴

After my shower I put on a white tank top and a purple short. I went down stairs to check on the kittens  but when I got here my eyes widened in horor .

My two  adorable children fighting and making a mess!,they are soaked in milk and the floor oh! the floor I don't even want to think about it .  Whaa! that means I have to clean later 😭!.

"What the hell happened here?!"
They snap their heads in my direction, I can feel a dark aura coming from me (you can imagine Sebastian when his demoning) and my H/C hair floating around me like a octopus tentacles .

If thers one thing that I really hate is making a mess in my house!, well except for those bitches at school.

'Calm down Y/N their just cats',the mantra continued like a chant in my head.

They  all gulp and I put my hand to my hip I took a deep breath .

"you guys need a bath ", I made  my way to the kitchen and they follow me. I put on the my ruber gloves in case of kitty claws decided to pirce my skin and some towel and I'm ready.

"Ok Muffin you  first and don't try to wack my face. "

I bent down and pick him up he doesn't complain but he has a visible blush on his face.

I run the water gently and soke him carefully and surprisingly he doesn't struggle I use my shampoo on him he closed his eyes and purr, it seems like he like it I can't help but smile I towel dry him.

When im done I take him to the living room and place him on the carpet.

ok who's next?

Muffin /Ciel POV ✴

"Ok who's next?",

Ms Y/N said as he turned to others and ovcorse that bloody idiot Trancy come forward.

I didn't know why I loose my temper earlier I know his just mocking me, but when he said that he will going to have her something snap in me and before I knew it I attack him. That's very childish of me that's not the way an Earl supposed to act.

"aww so cute!......"a female voice makes me jump and she's walking carrying Undertaker in her arms.

"so you have the same eyes as Ruby that's so adorable you shouldn't hide it ".

I got so lost in my thought I didn't realize that she's done with Trancy and now with Undertaker she place him beside me and piked up the Tracy butler.

"he he he that was un expected my lord" I glared at him "it's the very first time that I see you lost control and I have to admit it was very entertaining". he said while drying his furr.

I didn't answer him and just scold him.

A moments later she's carrying Ronald Knox, she almost done bathing all of us except for............

"Ruby come here! " miss Y/N shouted while chasing Grell around, he hid under the coffee table and she groan in annoyance.

What she did next make me stun she kneel and bent down showing a part of her bosom, I can feel the heat on my face I turn away and saw everyone I mean everyone is red faced like me.

She finally reached Grell and take the struggling Grell to the kitchen.

"Ruby stop squirming ", we here her said in annoyance.

"no!, stop!,  don't touch me there! ", yelled Grell while struggling, a few minutes later she came back with Grell covered in towel.

"there see it wasn't so bad " she said with a gentle smile and place him on the carpet .

"Now you guys stay here and don't make a mess I'm going to get the mop"

When she's done she look at the clock and gasped!

"whats wrong mistress? " Sebastian said beside me, she look at him as if she understands what he says.

"it's almost lunch time I have to cook !, oh wait so you guys want to watch TV so that you don't have to watch me cook? "

We noded
"what is a TV? " I heard the other reaper ask Grell probably Knox
"well I don't know mutch but to me it is like an opera in that rectangular thingi and she controlled it with that stick.

she get what look like a stick and she pressed something and a light started to glow on that thing she called TV , Spears and Knox almost jumped if it wasn't for Grell.

On the TV it shows a cat chasing a mouse (A/C it's the classic Tom& Jery) I have to admit it is entertaining Trancy and Undertaker laughing hysterically.

"young master I'm going to watch miss Y/N if that's ok ", I waved him of I'm so entertained with this .

"your highness I'm going to watch the mistress " I heard the other demon said. They both exist the room and follow miss Y/N to the kitchen.

Your POV ✴

The day passed by in a blur its a good thing that the new kittens like it here and the others accept them like I told them. Since theirs no comotion happened today oh!  I forgot about that little brawl between Cudy and Muffin well at least they behaved for the rest of the day.

After I make dinner we watch TV and went to bed like yesterday they cooped up beside me in bed I'm about to doze off but I feel someone lick my cheek. I don't know who it is but I smile and make my way to dream land.

~\(≧▽≦)/~~\(≧▽≦)/~~\(≧▽≦)/~~\(≧▽≦)/

And I'm done!
Stay awesome guys!
I'm never get tired of saying thanks for reading!

945 words