👙BRA! 😱

Sebastian's POV ✴

Y/N and her cousin get in the moving vehicle they called a car, and I watch them speed of until I can no longer see them.

"so you think that lady Y/Ns cousin telling the truth " my master said
"what he said makes sense my lord"
"your right but we still don't know who did this to us "

✴✴✴✴wile Y/N is changing ✴✴✴✴

"you see some sorcerer managed to change your bodies and sent you guys to our world ". Tyron said while looking at each one of us in the eyes.
"and how did you know that?" lord Trancy said.
He smirks ,"I sence a weak magic power and because I'm a sorcerer ".
The Trancy brat burst out laughing that have been answered with a glare, a habit that I noticed from Y/N probably a family trait.

"you! Hahaha a sorcerer please! ".

The young Tyron muter some words his voice become deep and it echoes in the room, sudenly a flame apear in his palm.Everyone in the room freezes as we watched in awe when he played with flames like a toy and he made a little movement of his palm then it disappeared.

"anymore questions? ".ther was a short moment of silence, before my master spoke.
"what do you know? "
"all I know is that whoever did this used a very powerful spell, a combination of shape shifting and dimension traveling ".
"do you have a idea who did this? ".
Spears asked .
"no but I suspect someone,he or she wants to keep you as felines for a long while ".he grin ."looks like you guys owe my cousin ".

"what do you mean?! " Grell screech
"it's her natural ability she can break a spell unconsciouslyno matter how strong it was. But  she doesn't know she has it and her dad wants it to be that way ".

"the young lady's father is aware of his daughter ability? ".
Undertaker say obviously interested.
"yes"
"How did he found that out hmm?". Undertaker tilted his head

We all look at him questionably
" I'm going to explain it tonight but for now our time is up ".
then I hear a light foot steps coming .
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"At least we have a faintest idea what happened to us" Alois said wile slouching on the sofa .

Sudenly the ginger(Grell) stud up
"where do you think your going? "
"oh Bassy I'm just going to look through her clothes,did you see that dress?  Oh she look marvelous!,but she look more beautiful in red!, so bye!".
He said wile waving and walking back wards

Looks like Grell grow fond of her can't blame him, she's innocent pure and very nice. I shook my head 'what am I thinking? .She's nothing more than my next dinner that's it!.

sights maybe I should do some cleaning.

✴✴✴✴✴✴At the mall ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

We arrived at my second hell AKA the mall. We were on the way to  the first shop when I suddenly remembered something.

"s**t! "
"hey don't cuss that's bad".
I look at him with my big teary eyes
"were going clothes shopping but I forgot to take their sizes"
"don't worry I got this "
"how?"
"don't ask",and he pulled me inside the store .

            "A few moments Later "
                       (Sponge Bob)

After were done with clothes shopping and groceries were both drained 'see that's why I hate malls'. We finally made it to his car Tyron throw me the keys.
"why? "
"I'm exhausted you drive "
"what?! "
"hey you made me carry almost all the bags so it's your turn ".
I pout, but I didn't argue .

Finally we made it home 'dang traffic!'
When were going to get the bags Sebastian and Claude appeared out of thin air.

"gah! You guys gave me a heart
attack! ".
Sebastian chuckled.
"I'm sorry miss but we came here to help you with your purchases , you can go inside now dinner will be ready in an hour ".
Sebastian said giving me his close eye smile.

Me and Tyron just passed by the door when I'm tackled in a hug, I turn and see Alois pressing me against him.

"I thought you will never return! "
He said in a shaky voice 'oh no don't tell me his going to cry! '.
"i-its ok Alois I'm here now "I pat his head  'I feel like I'm with Cudy again '
He hug me for a moment but eventually let me go.

"oh Y/N your home! ".Grell sqeeled then I noticed that his cariing something in his arm it look like a red fabric he noticed that I'm eying it.

"I forgot try this on! ".
he said wile holding out a red dress .

It must be one of my dreses that I didn't noticed, I snatch it on his hold making him grin.
"aand I found a perfect hat for that !"

I feel my face loose color while Tyron burst out laughing his holding my red BRA! .

"Grell put that down now ! ".
He cocked his head.
" why, Is this a lethal weapon? "
he said and put it in his head
"Its harmless you see? "
my idiot cousin fall to floor laughing hysterically 'that's it!' I jump and snatch the bra from Grell's head and throw at the laughing morron on the floor.

"eeewww!" he throw it randomly and to my horor it hit William on the face , William of all people!.

"Tyron stop this childishness this  instant!,and.. _" he said touching the straps with his hands lifting it for everyone to see 'o god please can I die? my black butler crushes seen my bra size! '.
Sebastian and Claude just enter the room and they saw William holding my bra!.

"what is that thing your holding Spears? "
"thats exactly my question "
Ciel look at me "well Y/N what is it exactly I'm quite sure it isn't a hat"
I shook my head 'I can't find my voice'
Tyron but a hand on my shoulder and he spoke.

"that thing gentlemen is a bra"
"what is that exactly? "
"it is used by women to hold their Uhhh boobies ,it is like a modern day corset "

A disgusted look cross on Williams face and throw it at Ronald for a few minutes my bra is flying on the room landing on their faces, until it hit Undertaker who has joined my cousin in his laughing bonanza.

He take it in his hand still giggling and went up stairs, his back in a few minutes and my bra is gone. 'no! don't tell me he throw it it's my favorite.

(your weird😕, reader chan :shut up! your not in my shoes! 😭)

" I must say that is an interesting piece of clothing he he he "
"U-Undertaker where did you put it? "
"why I put it in your closet "
"gee! " I squeel and put my arms around him I feel him stiffen a little but he giggled again.
"Undertaker your my Savior!"
"no problem anytime my dear "

I release him and face Grell, I put my hand on my hip like a boss.
"Grell " I can feel my dark aura again making him gulp.
"ye-yes darling? "
"next time you decided to raide my wardrobe again please be cautious because you never know what your going to find ".

And the subject drop just like that we ate dinner we watch TV and went to bed.

✴✴✴✴✴✴by midnight ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Third person's POV

The door across the mistress room open slowly afraid that a single noice will wake her in her deep slumber.

The young man make it to the dining area where the people from the other world is waiting, he took the seat on the head of the table where Y/N usually seats.

Tyron put his palms on the smooth glass table.

"like I said earlier I suspect that she did it, she's one of the few who's strong enough to make such a spell "

"and who that might be? ", Alois said before Ciel had a chance

"it's Jairah "

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Who's this Jairah?
Whats her connection to Y/N?
And
Will il be able to shut up when thers an award moments?

He he he sorry guys!  It's just that I had allot of fun writing this book

Thank you for reading! 🤗
Stay awesome!