🎒 First day of school 🏫

Your POV ✴

I groan at the alarm clock on my bed side table, the most stupidest thing that mankind ever invented.

I punch the botton of the blasted thing silencing it, I turned on my side groaning praying for more sleep . Unfortunately it hates me as much as I do so after five minutes it gose on again and I can't bare the disturbing noice so I give up my resistance.

I groggly sit up as I turned the blasted clock off. The banging on my door forced me to walk to the door slowly like I'm a zombie.

I  oppen the door to see a grinning Grell. ' great what dose she want now?'.
"good morning dear! ". said the always flamboyant reaper.
"morning Grell, what's up? ".

"Y/N it's the first day of school !".
"I know ". She frown.
" have you forgotten? ".
"what? ".
"I'm going to choose your outfit for today !".
"huh? ".
"you said it a week a go that you will let me choose your outfit for the first day of school!, and in return I'm going to return those trousers you called clothes".

'oh now I remember '.
"oh right ". I step aside for her to enter and she hurried to my closet. I let her do what she want knowing that I'm no win in this.

I take a shower letting the warm water runs my body. After that I walk out of my bathroom and saw that Grell is gone; there in my bed is a dress that he choose.

It's red ofcourse.

I sighed I guess I don't have a choice

I put on the dang dress and comb my hair in their usual boring style. I piked up my bag and I walk down stairs to the dining area and saw that everyone is already there. Grell is looking at me up and down while grinning widely, I roll my ayes . I take my place on the head of the table.

Claude place a plate in front of me, I thanked him and to my surprise he returned it with a small smile almost like a twitch in his thin lips. 'I swear his getting weirder and weirder everyday '.

Alois is looking at me with a huge grin and I already know that he wants to say something.

"what is it Alois?".
"Im just exited, what do I have to expect ".
"oh nothing much, you going to have tons of crap like homework ,projects, bullies,bitches,etcetera ". Alois snikers
"looks like your not looking forward for this? ".
"you got no idea ".

"hehehe ,as much as we like to know more about this school lord Trancy,Y/N. I think you should hurry up with your breakfast, you don't want to be late do ya? ". Undertaker said and the subject dropped and we continue to eat our breakfast.

We finished our breakfast so me,Ciel and Alois is on the way to my car.

"hey I'm on front! ". Alois argued as Ciel take the shot gun.
"shut up Trancy, I was here first! "
Ciel snap.

Will they ever get along?!.

"Alois get in the car!. We will going to be late! ".
"but".
"pleas Alois just get in". Alois glare at me .
"why do you always take his side! ".
"I'm not on anyone's side, I want you to get inside, because we're going to be late! ".
"fine! ".Alois get on the back seat and slams the door.

God his such a child!.

"be careful while driving and see you later Y/N ".
"thanks Bassy see Ya! "
Sebastian bid us good bye.

I pull over, as Tyron do from his house across from mine.

It almost amazing how they get everything is settled in a week ,ofcourse everything is possible when you have Sebastian and Claude around.

Tyron driving in front and I follow suit.

⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚
Time skip

When we arrived at the school's lot thers already line of cars.  It's the first day of school and thers always a little trafick.

I parked my car on the very end of rows of car, and Tyron parks his beside mine.

We get out of the car and  Alois, Ciel, Lizzy and prince Soma look at the school's building in awe.

"so this is your school? ". Alois said while gawking.
"yeah but don't let that crap fooled you ". I said

We we're walking on the hallway after we got our schedule, apparently they have the same classes as mine so they are following me around like lost puppies.

We were earning a few stares, allot of them are curious of the new faces. Some of the popular girls are gawking at the BB cast and my cousin. I roll my ayes as some of them even droll just by looking at them.

'geez this bishes got worse than last year '.

We entered the room for our first class, we occupy the seats on center of the room.

I seat on the front, (wow your so brave! ) .Alois sat beside me, Ciel and Lizzy seated behind us, while Tyron and Prince Soma seated behind them.

Our first subject is French. I heard that ther are new teachers this year ,how strange.

Oh well I try my best to be on his or her good side. The door open and my eyes almost went out of their sockets as the 'new teacher' enters and walk to the table on front.

I hear a squealing coming from the girls and some boys. The tall pale man is wearing a business suit, his raven black hair is puled on the side of his ear, and his red eyes behind his glasses scans the room and he spoted me on the front ,he smiled at me.

I stop a shiver as his intense stare looking deep in my eyes.

'what the heck is happening here! '.

Good morning class. I'm your new french teacher Sebastian Michaelis. I do hope we will get along for the rest of the year.

(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

OMG!, so they actually followed you what trouble you will going to face now that they are your teachers?!

Sorry it takes so long, I didn't realize that being your own boss at your business will be such a hassle.

See you next chapter !🤗