👔Teachers' take action 👓

Warning wrong spellings and grammars ahead

Claude's POV ✴
When Alois ordered Claude to take the picture.

I'm now standing outside the Inui's residence in the shadows as I'm waiting patiently for the last light to turned off.

" Sadaharu it's time for bed, you have school tomorrow ". I heard the voice of a woman probably his mother
"later mum I got to finish this ", then I smelled a verry odd odor. It smells like of bell pepper, lemon grass and brocoly all together. What ever his making I'm sure its far from edible, I wrinkle my nose in disgust.

"that juice again!, are you planning on poisoning your team mates?".
"ofcourse not mum ,bell paper is rich in vitaminc and lemon grass can mentain good cholesterol levels and brocoly has an anti oxidant and can prevent cancer ".

"so this is a very healthy beverage "
"but it still taste disgusting "
"you want to try it? "
"no keep it away from me! "
"but it's good for you ".
"shut up!, now go to bed when your done with that! ".

After a few moments the last light went out and I sneak my way to their attic. According to Tyron it's on the drawer in his table, I checked it if it was not lock it seems like luck is on my side I opened the drawer and saw varius green note books. 'looks like I've spoken to early'.

With a sight I began to read it one by one. Until I skeam on one particular green note book, it looks older than the rest as I oppen it on certain page. There I saw the picture of Mr Smith pinning Vernadeth on one of the locker and they are kissing.

'it seems like Mr Ackerman said was true '. I take the picture and the notebook then jump through the window.

⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚
Time skip

"I'm perfectly fine, I can go to school! "
Y/N said as she argues with everyone.
"Y/N you have been beaten up yesterday, so you should take it easy today ". Michaelis said.
"it's not that serious Sebastian !".
"not serous?, Vernadeth hit your head with a base ball bat!".
Ciel Phantomhive exlamed angrly

"but_"
"Deary you have to take a rest , one day with out school is not making a toll on your grade".
The grey haired reaper said in a gentle manner as if his talking to a child.

"hes right, dear you are one of my best students so a day with out school isn't a big deal ". The red idiot cooed
"I make sure that your excused for today. Don't worry ", said the stotic reaper. That make Y/N pout like a chipmunk 'cute' .

"fine but don't expect me to stay in one place ". I hear Michaelis chukled "that's the reason why Agni is watching you for us today ", Y/Ns face loose color. I wonder what this Agni capable of to make Y/N paled like that?.

As if on cue the door bell rings. I oppen the door to see a tall Injan man with white hair, I then step aside to let him in.

He smiled and approach the girl seating on the sofa. "good morning miss Y/N ".
"morning Agni ".
"my prince was so worried so he ordered me to take care of you".
"thanks but I'm perfectly fine, I don't need a babysitter ".

"but my prince insist, and he will be very disappointed if you refused his generous offer ".

"alright alright!, I'm staying home now shoo you guys are late! ".

"alright then I'm leaving her under your care Agni ".
"ofcourse you can count on me Sebastian ".
⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚

Time skip