😏Perverts !😣

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead read at your own risk.

Your POV ✴
Their gone my lady .

I look around his right their gone, but he still has his arms around me.

"er Sebastian coast is clear " .he smirk .
"why?_ " Sebastian said and he lean even closer to me .
"we kissed in front of them why should we stop now? ". He said as his cool breat fanns my face.

Im sure my face is red as Grell's hair now!. "Sebastian Michaelis!. If you don't relice me this instant I'm going to tell Ciel, and I will exagirate my tale, so that you won't be allowed to talk to me again!". A look of somewhat un easyness cross his face, but it was immediately replaced with a smirk  he let me go and he chukled.

"it was merely a joke I didn't expect you to react that way ".
"right it's very funny. I'm laughing so hard " .I replied with obvious sarcasm
"really Y/N I'm just kidding and I'm very sorry if it upsets you ".
"hmp! you should know me better, let's go home "

🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

Third person's POV

The whole ride is quiet not a word exchanged between them until Y/N parked the car she decided to break the uncomfortable silence.

"I'm sorry " she merly whispers a normal person won't heard it but due to Sebastian's uncanny sences he heard it.
"what for" Y/N look down
" you know kissing you and yelling at you after wards "

That caused him to chukled "Y/N thers no reason for you to apologize to me you haven't done anything wrong "
She look at him with 'are you kidding me look'.

"I kissed you against your will and yell at you like its your fault!" the next thing he does make Y/N completely off guard Sebastian suddenly laugh.
"Y/N I'm not a help less maden and  it wasnt against my will, I actually want you to do that ".

"what what? "
"I have to admit I wasn't expecting that but if you mind my asking is it your first kiss? " Y/N blushes deeply and didn't answer.
"I take that as a yes " Sebastian said with a big smirk on his face then he sudenly lean uncomfortably close to the poor girl.

"Se- Sebastian what are you doing? "
"I'm deeply honored that you have given tome your first kiss, do you want me to teach you how to kiss? _" his cold breath tikles Y/Ns lips.

"I can tie cherries stem using my tounge anyway "

Y/N pushed him away but her face is really red "not happening you pervert! ". with that she get out of the car slaming the door and leaving the perverted crow demon behind.

She marched her way to her house and swang oppen the door making the other men jump.

(manly Alois and Ciel it's almost impossible for a super natural creatures to be surprised).

Ronald spoke "looks like someone is in a sour mood what happened did that demon do something to you? "
"not really and I don't want to talk about it " Y/N said while she take a seat  "

"Y/N? " Alois spoke as he look at her attire
"hmm? "
"I thought you said that you don't like wearing dresses"
"I do"
"then why are you wearing one?,it's not like it doesn't suit you but it's awfully short _" then he deviously smirk "not that I mind ".
'pervert ' she want to say it but she stopped her self
"well you see Alois someone barged in my closet again and take all my jeans so that made me no choice but to wear this" she said while emphasising her dress.
"and who that might be? "
"I don't know " but she narrow her eyes on Grell.

"why are you looking at me like that dear? "
"comeon Grell your the only one who always criticize my_" she do a little quotation in the air with her fingers 'fashion sense '
Grell just snikers "but Y/N a lady shouldn't ware a trousers "
"Grell I'm not a noblety to act like a lady "
"but what ever your status is a lady should act like a lady.
Y/N sighed in defit when something poped in her head .
"how about a deal? "
Grell tilted his head "and what could that be hmm? "
"I'm going to let you choose my outfit on the first day of school and if I ware it you will return my jeans"
"oh I love it! but for the mean time I'm keeping those horrible trousers.
*sigh*"fine"
Her phone suddenly rings she look at the caller ID and to her surprise it was Tyron she excused her self and went to the dining room .

"hello? "
"hey are you guys free tomorrow? " Tyron said in a rather strain voice
which Y/N noticed.
" hey you ok? "
"sort of look I need your help especially Ciel and Alois "
"why ?whats wrong? "
"I think it's better if I explained it on person "
"uhh sure "
"cool il see you guys tomorrow "
Whait!  but he hanged up already

Y/N went back to the living room with the rest of them comfortably seating, she called Sebastian and Claude and instant they are standing beside her.
"ok so Tyron just called and he wants us to come to visit but I'm not sure what he really wants he never go to specifics he just said that he need our help especially you two.

The girl said while looking at the two brats I mean Earls
Ciel frown "what for? "
"I don't know but knowing Tyron it must be very serious ".
"but how do we able to get there your car can only occupy five persons" it's Alois spoke this time.
"my dad has a Van we can all fit in there"

And with that everything is set they were all going to my Granny's house tomorrow.

👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵👵

Your POV ✴

We entered the gates of Granny's mansion and parked the van in her drive.

I take a look around this place haven't changed much for the last two years and I never come back here since we moved out.

My thoughts were interrupted by Alois "so this is where you used to lived? "
"yep this place haven't changed"
"shall we go inside Y/N? " Undertaker said.
"sure follow me "
I knock on the door and Tyron oppen it for us we just made it to the door when .

"CIEL! " said a annoying high pitched voice he is takled to the ground by a blond girl with two big drills and wearing a pink Lolita dress.

OMG is that Lizzy?!

ฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'ω'ฅฅ'

Hello again this is Author chan and I just finished writing this at one am! LOL! Im going to have a fatigue hehehe thank you again for reading! 🤗