Lizzy's jealousy

Warning wrong spellings and grammars ahead.

Lizzy's POV ✴

I hate her!.

How dare she!

I thought that were friends!

But I guess that's just me.

I'm sitting alone on the cafeteria eating my lunch. Y/N is sitting with the rest of my friends. Or used to be friends; she keep on looking at me as if begging for me to listen to her. But it's to late.

I have sceen how Ciel look at her and how he act around her, but I let it slip because it seems like she's oblivious of him.

Until that night .....

She tried to get up but Ciel circled his arm around her shoulder and whisper something in her ear. I look away to hide the pain, and she said that it wasn't on purpose!; like I would believe her.

I heard the chair moved beside me, then I saw Steven took that seat.
"hey aren't you going to hang out with us anymore? ".
"no". I curtly answered forgetting my manners .
"hey Y/N told us everything, it was an accident you know ".
"and you believe her? "
"we'll it doesn't seem like she's lying".

I'm silent for a moment before I ask him this have been bothering me.

"how did Ciel reacted? "
"well it seems like hes a little hurt, but he also said that it was an accident ".

I bit the inside of my cheek, he really like her.
"really Lizzy it's just a kiss, and besides it seems like Y/N didn't mean it she so was sad when you stop hanging out with us.
"*sigh* if you came here just to say that to me, I think it's the best for you to leave me alone ". He slouch on his chair as if he want to say something.

"what is it Steven? ".
"I well-I really don't want to say it couse you value your friendship so much; but I can't just keep quiet about it ".
"about what? ". He scratches the back of his neck , he seems hesitant.
"pleas Steven what is it ". He took a deep breath and look at me.
" I think it's the best if we talk about it after school ". I furrowed my brows
"why not now? "
"because our lunch is over_ ". I looked around and hes right the cafeteria is almost emty.

"and I'm sure that you will going to make a scene when I tell you what I saw the other day and lastly Mr Sutclif won't like it if we're late. So it's better if you meet me at the roof top . Laters ". Steven get off his chair and exited the lunch room. With another sigh I packed my things and throw the contents of my tray on the trash bin.

Time skip ✴

I oppen the door to the roof top. Steven is waiting here, but I fell odd, the atmosphere is so heavy; something's telling me that I should run before its too late. But I want to know what he found out between Y/N and Ciel. I took a deep breath and march my way in front of Steven.

"so what is it ? ". He did not speak he only chukled darkly, he look at me in the eyes intensely, his gaze is so cold that send shivers down my spine. Then I feel like I have been drugged.
"look at me Lizzy, look deeply in to my eyes ".

Steven's POV✴

The moment when she look in my eyes, I immediately know that I have her on my grasp.

" Lizzy........". My voice become deep
"yes? "
"Y/N, has been lying to you ".
"wha_t do-do you- me-mean? ". She's trying to fight me but I'm stronger than her.
"it's all a lie Lizzy ; your friendship was a lie".
"............."
"she wanted Ciel from the beginning. She wanted him for her self; she has never been your friend ".
"she -has never been my friend ".
"she is a traitor !"
"traitor! ". Lizzy's bright pools of green eyes become blank like a doll. I'm now in full control of her.

"you want her to suffer "
"I want her to suffer !"..
"you want her to die! ".
"I want her to die! ".
"Elizabeth your going to kill Y/N! ".
"I'm going to kill Y/N ".

I can't help but grin on my accomplishment. She will be so pleased when I tell her this. She has been a pain in my ass for the last few months, but now I'm looking forward on what's going to happen next.

I'm sure that it will be boring when Y/N died, she was a nice toy, a very good source of entertainment; oh well I'm just going to find another one.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

SORRY!

Anways I want to inform you guys that were almost at the climax of this story. Awwww I'm almost at the end!. I hope that you guys will be with me until the end of this book.

Sooo yeah bye!, I'm going to work on the next chapter.

Awww Sebastian really want that kitty!

Thank you for reading and see you next chapter! 🤗.