😐so that's what happened🤔

Your POV✴

"if you guys can remember, we were at the amusement park that day when Granny called me ". Tyron spoke.
"so they just randomly appeard in here unlike them?". I said.

"what ever do you mean ? ", ask Lizzy
I'm abaut to answer that they are kittens when I found them, but I feel someone glaring at me, I didn't dare to turn my head.
"it's not that important ".I said while smiling to Lizzy.

It must be really embarrassing for them how they appeared at the first place. I imedietly returned to the original subject. I don't want Lizzy or Prince Soma to ask me more questions.

"so what happened after that?" I turn to Granny.
"they panicked having no idea where they are and it took a few moments for them to calm down, it's difficult because I'm all alone that time " ,I frown.
"wheres Lara? ", Lara is my grandma's house keeper.

"I give her the week off that day ".
"I see so that's why you called
Tyron? ".
"yes".
"so what happened when Tyron get there". Every one turn their attention to him.

"ofcores when I got ther I imedietly recognize them, then I explained everything to them it took me a few hours for them to believe me".

Tyron shook his head ."my play room almost got destroyed , when I showed them my BB collectibles".

"after a hell lot of convincing, I spend the rest of the summer teaching them everything about this time_ ". He sighed and slouch on his seat . "now I understand how you feel Sebastian ".

Sebastian just chukled

The servants flushed out of embarrassment and looking everywhere but us .

"I assume they are getting the hang of it? ",I asked him .
"sure, the plates breaking got lessen, the plants survival increased and food is now more edible_".

"although they screwed up sometime like last night bard use his flame thrower again to roast the chicken".

Ciel shook his head. "I apologize for this imbsles incompetence ".
"that's alright ,their adjusting just fine".
"so you called me last night and you said you want Ciel and Alois help? ". I said

"Yeah about that, you see I'm going to enroll in your school, but the problem is Lady Elizabeth and Prince Soma whats to come with me".
"really? " ,I look at Prince Soma and Lizzy.

"yes!, I want to be with my friend! " exlamed Prince Soma.
"I told you it's just Lizzy and I really want to go to school for a long time and I really miss Ciel!".
Said the pink ball of happiness .

I swet drop at their enthusiasm.

"well theirs a little problem, you see I don't have anymore rooms in my house, except for Tyron's room and my parents, I'm sure they will get mad if someone else will use their room ".

"that's what I'm trying to explain but their not listening!".
Ciel look at them. " Lizzy, Prince Soma these people are kind enough to let us in under their roof they feed us clothed us, although we are a complete strangers to them , now if we're going to ask for more isnt it to
much? ".

Prince Soma and Lizzy look down, I feel bad for them but thers nothing I can do ,_____ wait a minute!.

"whait how about the house across from mine the last time I heard its on sale , it's not big as my house but if you guys really want to be with Ciel maybe____" I was cut off by Prince Soma.

"I'm going to buy it!, if it's the only way that I can be with Ciel I will brought it!".
Agni got teary eyed, "oh my Prince! your willing to spend your limited resources to be with your friend!, oh I pray for the goddess Kalli to bless you!".