🌹Prom🌹

Warning wrong spellings and grammars ahead.

Your POV ✴

It's been a few days since the incident with 'Vernadeth and friends' happened.  And everything is almost back to normal. What I mean about almost is that Vernadeth is how do I said this without hurting anyone. Oh screw that!, she's acting less bitchy than usual. Sure shes still flirting with every cute guys in school.  But it seems like her self esteem had decreased slightly and shes not bothering me anymore. It seems like something happened to her anyway I'm not that curious to pry in.

"Oh I can't believe that you have this type of events here!". Lizzy exlamed happly one day during lunch. It was yesterday when we saw a poster on the hall way when Tyron explain it to the victorians, Lizzy went all frenzy and said how it was similar to the balls and parties she attended.

Tyron try to reason that it's far from the luxurious events that she had been to, but she was not even listening so with a face palm he let her be.
"I'm going to ware a pretty dress and do my hair in a cute hair style!, Y/N what are you going to ware? ".

"er I don't know. I'm not a party person ". Lizzy's smile dropped. "but Y/N this is a rare opportunity! , considering that you can only experienced that during high school ".
" but Lizzy !,I hate parties! ".
"pleeeas Y/N for me". She put her hands on front of her chest as if she was praying and showed me her puppy dog eyes. (I honestly don't know if Lizzy do that, but based on what I watched; she cried and whine to get what she wants But oh well. )

"fine fine I'm going ".
"Yay!. And you fellas will go to right? ".
Tyron shrugged. "as if I have a choice ".
"awesome! ". Steven said enthusiastically
"that would be wonderful!, it has been a long time since I attended a party". Prince Soma exlamed happly.
"fine" .Ciel said not really paying attention.
"that would be lovely! ". Alois said eagerly, it seems like this three looking forward for this like Lizzy.

Just like that our lunch table has been filled with talk about the upcoming prom. Mainly Alois, Lizzy Prince Soma and Steven are talking, me, Ciel and Tyron remain quiet since we're all not in to this. Besides I'm sure Grell be the one who will choose my dress, I'm just hoping that it's not over the top.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Time skip

"So what are you going to ware dear?". Grell ask me as we're eating dinner. I look up from my food to  his beutiful, yellow green eyes.

"I don't know Grell, you know I don't like dreses ".
"but your coming right?", he looks at me expectantly.
"it seems like it since I already promised Lizzy ".
"wonderful!, you can leave the rest to me Y/N I will going to make you breath taking at the night of prom!".
I tried my best not to scolf in front of them, why is the universe hate me so much?!.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Time skip

"oh my, you look amazing !", Grell gushed after his done with my hair and makeup. I look at my self in awe he does a really good job.

 I look at my self in awe he does a really good job