🕴Orders 🕴

Warning wrong spellings and grammars ahead.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Sebastian's POV ✴

Elizabeth told us everything  how Vernadeth's group bullied and threaten her through text messages.

" so those bitches bullied you because your hanging out with us? ", Tyron scolf in disgust.

That was a the most idiotic and the stupidest excuse to hurt someone. Seriously woman in this time are so desperate to get a man they wanted, they even whent to the extent of hurting each other.

"you know how to fight right?, now how in the world you have been beaten by them? ". Alois said in accusatory tone
"I don't know, I thought that I can beat them but......." her eyes began to water again .
"I think you should get some rest Lizzy _" . My master said "Tyron, would you be so kind to assist Lizzy home? "
"sure ", Tyron said but he gave my master a look and he noded in return.

"comeon Lizzy ". I oppen the door for Elizabeth and Tyron.
When I reentered the living room everyone is looking at me.

"Sebastian can you tell us the whole story? "
"I'm sorry my lord, but I'm not there when the whole incident happened. I heard a scream and when I entered the gym (AC hey that rhymed 😀)I saw Y/N and lady Elizabeth laying on the floor, and Mr Ackerman callming the whole situation_". I'm interuped by my master's phone as he answered it .

"what is it Tyron?"
" hey can you put your phone on speaker I want to hear everything ". My lord did and I continue.
"as I was saying when we went to put them to the infirmary , I manage to get a verry useful information from mr Ackerman "
"and that is ?"
"Mr Ackerman said that Mr Smith and Vernadeth had an affair "

"it is?, why I didn't heard of it? ". Said Grell while frowning, Grell is always in to gossip so I'm not surprised that he was disaponted.
"it happened last semester, however the student who claim to seen them in a rather intimate situation, has been expelled,before he had a chance to report it that student also claims that he taken a photograph".

"who is this student?"
"unfortunately Sir I didn't have a chance to catch his name "
"if that's the case I want you to know who ever this student is. That's an order ". I put my hand to my chest and bow.
"yes my lord "

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Ciel's POV ✴

Sebastian leave in a flash and everything is all quiet.
"you know that reminds me of someone ". Tyron said through the phone
"who?"
"one of my classmates from my last school, he loves data gathering and such "

"what kind of data gathering? "
"well the usual, your age, height, weight, likes and dislikes, but the thing that I found quite how do I say this?. Disturbing?  yeah disturbing is he also gather 'extra information' that's what he called it_". I furrow my eye brows
"like what? "
"like how many girlfriends that you had and if your in to boys. Really he always wants to know every single detail of that person he had 'interest' in_ ".

"this is what I foud ". Sebastian enterd the room with a white folder in one hand. Fast as always
"what did you learned? ". He look down on the file in his hand.
"his name was Inui Sadaharu, fifteen years old _"
"whoa! hold it right there_". Tyron said interrupting Sebastian, again.

"did you say Inui Sadaharu? "
"yes, is there something that mattered ? ". Sebastian raced his brow
"Ciel that's the name of my friend "
"that friend of yours in your former school? "
"yes, now I  remember that he got expelled because he discovered something confidential "
"did he tell you what that is? "
"no but he said that he still had that picture and the 'data'in his green note book ".

"if you mind me asking_". Claude said in his monotus cold voice. "do you have any idea where his keeping it? ".
"hmm... let see, he usually keep his latest data in his closet, but he keep his most valued data loked up in his table on his study by the attic ".
"I see "
"hey what are you going to do?"
*giggles*"isn't it obvious?_ ". Trancy said grinning like a idiot. "Claude I want you to take this note book and picture from this Sadaharu fellow and take it here". Calude then bow and put his hand on his chest.
"yes your highness "
"Allois I'm warning you _" Tyron said in a dark tone. "if that butler of yours did anything to harm Sadaharu your going to face the consequences ".
"I don't care, as if my Claude will let you do anything to me". Trancy said confidently.
"don't be so sure about that ". Then the other line ended.
" I'm going to retire for the night_" I said standing up on my chair. "Sebastian I want you to be with Y/N for the rest of the night and make sure to tend to her needs if she ever woke up ".
"yes my lord "
I'm not that confident with Y/N and Sebastian being in her room all alone. But he being there by her side for her aid will give me a peace of mind.

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃

                         Time skip

Sebastian's POV ✴
I sigh in content as I look down at Y/N's sleeping form. Even with bandages and all the mess, she still look stunning in my eyes.

This sight remind me of the first night that we spend here on this very room, at that time I only see her as a food source, but now .

"Sebastian? ", I'm so lost in my thought that I havent realize that Y/N had woken .
"yes my dear? ".
"what are you doing here?".
"my master ordered me to be by your side the whole night ".
"oh".
............
"how was Lizzy? "  .So sweet still thinking of her friends well being even though she's on the worst shape.
" lady Elizabeth is doing fine she just needs a rest "
" oh thank god "  relief is written on her face.
"how about you? "
"what about me? "
"how are you feeling? "
"ugh!, my head is pounding, what happened? ".
" according to Mr Ackerman, you were hit on the head by Ms Vernadeth".
"that bitch".
"language Y/N ".
"sorry".

"stay here I'm going to get some tynol"
"ok"
I stud up on the chair that I place beside her bed and went to the bath room to get the medicine and I dash down stairs to get a glass of water.

I gave it to her and she thank me.
"can I get you anything before you sleep? ".
"no thanks ,you can return to your room Sebastian you don't have to watch over me ".
"don't worry about me you can go to sleep now ".
"but I don't want to be a bother ".
"but I insist ",she oppen her mouth to speak and close it again.
"good. good night Y/N sleep well "

She slowly close her eyes and her breathing became stedy. And I stay by her side until the sun rises.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

As I said before I'm going to ask you guys a question................................

WHO WANTS TO KISS UNDERTAKER?!

GIVE ME TEN YES AND IM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN 💋

Aaaaand thank you for 47k reads!
I LOVE YOU GUYS 😘

Now Mr Michaelis is ready for his lesson for today now take your seat!

Tank you for reading and see you next chapter 🤗!