😠 Tch 😠

Warning ⚠ there will be allot of bad words and insults in this chapter.
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Mr Ackerman's POV✴

"tch! Those fuckin janitors don't know how to do their god dam job properly! ". I'm mopping the dam hall way cause that dick of a janitor dsnt know how to clean!.

Look at that spot ugh! . After a few minutes the whole floor is all clean and shiny. The I heard someone running, who ever it is it look like he or she is in a hurry. The sound of running comming closer then I saw female L/N running as if her hair is on fire.

What the fuck is that brat doing here?!, she better not make a mess or I'm going to make her clean the whole campus!. I run after her and Im about to yell at her when I heard a scream of a girl, it sounds like she was in pain.

Oh no don't tell me. It's fuckin third time this month!. They better not make anny mess. I just cleaned over there!. Female L/N slam oppen the door and I hear a knuckle cracking, I stop by the door when I saw the same group of girls whos been a major pain in the faculty's ass.

They are focused on L/N's arrival as they didn't noticed me. I look down at their latest victim. There I saw that pink wearing girl with big pigtails, she is always with L/N and the rest of her friends. No wonder that she came here to save her.

I saw the Mariah girl run to L/N attempting to punch her but she catches her fist and twist her wrists, Mariah scream in pain and L/N pull her and knee her on the face.

I smirk about dam time that they finally find their equal. I lean by the door and watch as she beat the hell out of them. But the girl who holds the base ball bat manage to hit L/N on the back of her head and hit her again at her jaw.

It's time for me to step in. "Oi!, what the fuck do you think your doing?!". The girl snap her head in my direction  and immediately the color leave her face and she drops her bat.
"Mr Ackerman!, it's not what it look like!, she-she atacked us!. I'm just defending my self! ".
" what makes you think that I would believe that shity brat?". I said in a low tone.
"be-because i_"
"shut the fuck up!". I walked to L/N 's side and check if she's still concius.
"what in the world had happened here? ". Said a smooth voice I turned my head and saw a tall man with raven black hair like mine.

I averted my attention to the other girls whose whimpering in pain, their blood is now on the floor tch' disgusting." This brat hit female L/N with her base ball bat ".
"tha-thats not true Mr Michaelis! _"

I glare dangers at her and she shakes on my intimidating stare. "are you saying that I'm a fucking lier!".
"pleas do calm down Mr Ackerman, we can discuss it later, for now let's bring them to the infirmary ".
Mr Michaelis immediately went to pick Y/N up. I went to blond pigtails to see that she's barely conscious so that made me no choice but to carry her carefully.

I look over my shoulder focusing my gaze on the 'popular' group . "Oi you five follow me".

🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕

Sebastian's POV ✴

I  open the door to the clinic being extra careful with the fragile girl in my arms. Oh how I wish to tear Vernadeth's head right now!, she hurt Y/N, my kitten. Unfortunately I have to restrain myself, considering ther are witneses.

I gently lay Y/N on one of the bed and Mr Ackerman do the same to Elizabeth. He look around as if his looking for someone.

"Oi shity glases!, come the fuck here you have brats to tend to! "

"oh! I have another pasient!_ ". Said Dr Zoe as she particularly apeared out of nowhere. "what happened to them? ".
"oh you know the usual shit_".
"Mr Ackerman, pleas refrain from saying such foul words there are ladies present ".
"I don't give a fuck ". He averted his gaze on Dr Zoe and ignoring me completely. "just do your shit four eyes I'm out of here ". Dr Zoe did not met his gaze as she busys her self in treating Y/N and the others.

He walked out of the room and I follow suit. I have to know something most of the schools doesn't tolerate this behavior, Vernadeth might have someone who she can really on. I just hope that I can learnd it from Mr Ackerman.

"could you spare me a minute Mr Ackerman?". The short ravenet look over his shoulder
"I was expecting you said that, but not here this walls has ears follow me "

We both walk to the end of the hall way, Away from everyone.

I'm not bothered by Vernadeth's continues pestering over me. But she hurt Y/N, there for I'm going to make sure that she will pay for that.

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Woa! Yandere alert!, Yandere alert!.

Hey guys! Author chan is back!. Sorry for not updating soon.

Anyway thank you for 43k reads!. I hope you like the little exchange between the handsome demon and the hot Heichou!.

Bye guys see you next chapter! 🤗.

Author chan is in the mood for sushi!

🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣