💘The cafe ☕

Warning wrong spellings and grammars ahead.

Your POV ✴

For the second time of the day my eyes feels like its going out of its sockets, when I saw Ronald in my favourite cafe.

"woa!, Ronald your working here? ".
"oh! hello there lovely, I didn't expect you to come here. And to answer your question, yes I'm working here".

"what a cooincident ". Tyron said with a little hint of sarcasm, I'm going to bet that were thinking the same thing 'is it really a cooincident ?'.

"yes!, I'm totally surprised to see you here". Ronald turned his gaze on me.
"so can I get your order? ".

"umm uhh sure, I'm going to have a (favorite cake) and (favorite capocino or frapochino)". I said and he skrib it on his note pad.
"I want a blue berry cheese cake and Earl Grey tea ". Ciel said
"for me I want a lasagna and ice tea ". Alois said, his kind of obsessed with that food ever since I cooked it the other day .

"Im going to have a strawberry shortcake and four red fruit tea please". Lizzy said politely
"I want a chocolate moose and chamomile tea ". Prince Soma said.
"And for me I want a chocolatechip cookies and milk shake ". Tyron said boredly.

"uhm ,uhm alright I'm going back with that ". The Ronald turn his heels to get our orders.

"so what are we going to do after we eat? ". Prince Soma ask me.
"were going to do our home works here "
"in here? ". disbelief is written on his face.
"yes we can borrow some books over there ". I said as I point with my tumb on the book shelfves.
"I never knew this place_". Ciel said as he looks around. "why didn't you bring us here earlier? ".

I shrugged, "It never crossed my mind, and I'm quite sure beside me, your the only one who will like this place ".

"I like it here! _"Lizzy beams, "this place is so cute! ". I sweat drop 'cute she found this place cute? '.

Soon Ronald returned and he caried the trays full of food easily ,as if it weighted nothing as he placed the food on our table.

"my shiff will be over after one hour, do you fellas want to go home with me? ". He look at me expectantly.
"I'm not so sure Ronald we have to do our home works after we eat". I told him apologetically

"is that so?_, " he frown a little. "very well make sure that you can return before dinner alright?." I nod in response

" alright I'm going now, enjoy your meal ". Ronald turned his heals and went to another table.

"I'm bloody farmished !"_ Alois exlamed ."that short foul mouthed teacher is cruel!, dose he even realize that were tired to make us run in circles like that?".

" Alois you are foul mouthed to, and what are you complaining about?, it seems like you don't have any problems with running earlier ". Tyron said with a little hint of irritation, did I mention that he hates it when someone disturbs his meal?.

"why are you so irritated!?".
"because your so noisy while were eating, and I want to finish our darn homework and play video games afterwards ".

Alois face instantly lit up. "really?!, I want to play to ". Alois said excitedly
" I'm in". Ciel said
" I second that! ". Prince Soma said
" me three ". I mutter
" oh! I  want to play to!". Lizzy said clapping her hands.

"then it setled, let's finish our food and our dang home works ". Tyron return his attention on his food and we ate in silence.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
                         Time skip

When were done we ordered more drinks and we started to do our home works, it wasn't so hard,atleas  for me Ciel and Tyron but when it comes to the other three, well that's a different story.

We ended up tutoring them. After 2hours of re explaining they finally got it. Ciel told us that he will look over the books here.

I was right Ciel really like it here, he even ended up buying a book.

We packed our things and went to our cars.
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

                         Time skip

When we arrived at my place Sebastian oppen the door for us.

"ah. Your home  , welcome back everyone ". He let us in and the others went rushing up stairs I was the last to step in.

"are you coming? ". Tyron said as he look over his shoulder and Ciel just stop on his track and look at me .

"yeah later I'm going to have a word with our 'teachers'". I said emphasising the word teacher.
"OK, you better hurry up ". He decended up the stairs following the others with Ciel.

I went to the living room where the others are. They are now all dressed in their usual in door attire. I take a seat in the love seat and put my hands on my lap.

They are all looking at me.  And I try not to fidget in front of them. No matter how many times I done this it's still uncomfortable for me to look at their penetrating eyes

"so about earlier, I want to know why you guys didn't tell me that you  were my new teachers ". William immediately speaks.

" Y/N. We cannot let you pay for everything here, you have done so much for us so we decided to take a job and the only option for us is to work in n your school ".

"I understand that but, what I can't understand why you guys didn't tell me ". There was a short moment of silence before Ronald spoke.

"we want to surprise you! ". I race a brow.
"really?, that's what Alois said earlier but why do I feel that thers something more ". Ronald about to open his mouth when Lizzy come dashing towards us.

"Y/N!, oh Y/N it's horrible! ".
"what's wrong Lizzy? ".
"when Tyron play the battle of the butlers it wouldn't play and some things in that room were completely blank ".
"what do you mean? "
"come with me ". Lizzy grabed my hand.

I let her drag me up stairs and the others follow us.

Im standing by the door stuned my black butler posters are completely blank, thats not all my magas, magazine are blank too and my black butler plushees are look like a rag doll.

"what's going on here? ".

(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥

Hi everyone!. Sorry I'm taking to long to update, I've been busy with the up coming holidays. And I barely have the time to write so I hope you guys understand. By the way i'm going to publish my Christmas special characters and I haven't made any difference so I'm sorry in advance. So yeah that's about it for this chapter, thank you for reading my book and see you in the next chapter!

BYE! 🤗

See you next chapter! 🤗