🌶Music and Algebra 🕊

Warning wrong spellings and grammars ahead.

Your POV ✴

"So this is your daily life?".
Lizzy said I turn my chair facing her, since she's seating behind me. Our new music teacher isn't here yet so Lizzy decide to bamber me with questions.

"yeah.don't worry, I can handle my self ". Lizzy frown.
"I just can't believe it that someone will be treated like that ".

I'm not surprised, since she is a noblety everyone is nice to her. It's sad that she was raced like that and Im a bit worried about her. She got no idea how cruel the world is. Unlike Ciel and Alois who learned it in hard and painful way.

"well that's the harsh reality Lizzy ".
That caused her to frown again. "what do yo mean ?". I just smile and pat her head. Our conversation was interuped by someone swinging the door. while making quite a entrance.

I sweat drop. 'ofcourse '.

The woman is wearing a red suit, a black polo shirt ,high heels boots ( like what she always wore and because she's a diva!)and her signature red stripe bow tie. She has a yellow green eyes hiden behind the red framed speks .

Her beautiful red hair is puled back in a pony tail ,and is grinning widely showing of hee shark like teeth. I hear some kids on my class gasped and some squeel.

"good afternoon everyone!. I'm your music teacher Ms Grell Sutclif !". He said enthusiastically.

'it seems like she islooking forward for this '.

"I do hope you all can sing properly and some of you can play a instruments". I hear some of the kids groan, I know Grell noticed it but she just shrugged it off.

"Now I want everyone to get a sheet of this music books, we will be playing theese pice for our performance in October ".

We all hurried to the front to get one. When I grabed a book Grell take hold of my wrist she leaned down and whispers lowly in my ear.

"I forgot to tell you this morning you look beautiful in that dress, and oh! I returned those trousers in your closet before we left this morning ". She realised my wrist and give me a huge grin.

I managed to mutter a thanks before I take my seat beside Alois. "what does Grell want ? ". Alois whispers.

"he just told me that he returned all my jeans this morning ". I whispered back; I can feel some girls glaring dangers on my back.

'great it seems like I'm going to deal with a bunch of jealous popular bishes this year, I love my life! '.

Grell look at me one more time before she returned her attention on the whole class.

Then she discussed more about different classical musics and songs until the bell rung.

"alright that's all for today,class dismissed ".
🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

We we're running on the hallway ,we were five minutes late ,because Alois having trouble opening his locker.

I swang the door open and everyone is looking at us on their seats , the new teacher is there glaring at our group.

He is wearing a black suit and dressed shoes like Sebastian . His dark brown hair is neatly parted to the side like its been licked by a cow , his yellow green eyes are showing irritation behind those rectangular glases. Clearly he was pissed as we disturbed on what ever his saying or about to say.

He touched the side of his glasses "take your seats ,I will going to let this slip since its the first day. But as your homeroom teacher I will not tolerating this behavior . Do I make my self clear? ".

"yes sir". We take our seat on the front since all the seats on the back has been occupied.

"I'm William T. Spears and im your Algebra teacher_". He said with an aura of seriousness sarounding him.

"and I won't be tolerating any behavior that will cause any distraction on my class ". He said while glaring at all of us, it looks like his really pissed.

(A/C someone got his panties twisted😐).

"for the rest of the time you will be doing a algebra and slope pocket, the unfinished pockets will be your homework ,it is due tomorrow ".

After ten minutes I'm done I stud up from my seat and made my way to his desk.

"what do you want? ". He said with a hint of irritation on his voice.
"I'm done sir". I hand him my paper,he look at it for a moment and I swear his eyes somewhat soften. He place my answered paper on his desk.

"good job miss Y/N, take your seat ". I smiled at him and take my seat beside Alois; who is drilling holes on his paper as he concentrate really hard.

After five minutes Tyron and Ciel are done.

"good job to you two, Mr Phantomhive, Mr L/N . It seems like you will pass my subject along with Miss L/N". My eyes widened.

'well that was unexpected '.

I got bored of waiting, and since William -i mean Mr Spears didn't give us anything to do  I began dudeling(i don't know how to spell it sorry) in my note book.

Time skip

The bell rang signaling the end of time period . It turned out that me Tyron and Ciel was the only ones who managed to finished it.

We all hurried to gather our things and went to our last class.

"that was horable! ". Prince Soma exlamed.
" ugh how can they expect us to be that excel in the bloody first day of school !.I want to go home! ".

"Chill Alois the next one is our last class " Tyron said in a bored tone.
Alois face lit up. "really?!".

"yeah".
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

(๑♡∀♡๑)(๑♡∀♡๑)(๑♡∀♡๑)(๑♡∀♡๑)

Did we just reach 21k?!. Grell we did it!.
Oh! Congratulations darling!.
Thank you so much for reading this crap!. And I will never get tired of saying it!.

Because of that I have a surprise in the next chapter and oh!, here's a adorable picture of Grell.

Oh my!, I look fabulous !

Have a good day!, see you next chapter!. 🤗

🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮

Here's a little something for you guys!.

PS :sorry it took to long hehe, I'm alive right?