😁Power of refraction 😁

Alois POV✴

I still can't believe that she jump in front of a demon to  protect him a bloody lowly demon! that girl surely is odd_.
(Ronald:bloody right kid!AC: what the heck! Ronald what are you doing here?! It's my turn to personally say thank you to my_*covers Ronald's mouth AC:you can save that for later! I'm sorry pleas continue. :) )

after a few surprises when some of our belongings have been mysterious sent to us .

I'm absent mindedly looking at the stupid papers in front of me I really want to throw them but Y/N insist that it's important.

Ugh! I don't get it for me they are just a piece of trash!. But when I said it  she give me that look that always scares me, she's always kind to the demons and reapers, but not to me!. We are both humans  isn't it just logical that she's more caring to her own kind?.

Those creatures could have eat her soul ,or just kill her if they want to. So why?!, I can't take it anymore I march down stairs to Y/Ns room and banged my first.

"hey I'm coming I'm coming don't break my door!" she oppen the door looking at me with obvious irritation but her eyes somehow softens when she noticed it was me.

"your doing it again!" .I said with my accusitory voice.
"do what?!" she said and she raced her voice as well.
"that! . Your being rude to me while you were so kind to others!. Why why Y/N?, did I do something wrong?!". I said while I feel my tears falling down on my face.

She look guilty and in quite panic, when she saw my tears she gave me a handkerchief but I slap her hand. I don't want her fake concern, she's like everybody else they pretending to be kind to me but in the end they just want something from me!.

Your POV ✴

I'm looking at Alois as he cried his eyes out. *sigh* I should be more aware of his bipolarness, I step aside .

"come in Alois" he blink and he look at me probably not the  response his expecting but he enters and sit on my bed I sat on my flufy mushroom chair.

"do you want to know why I'm being rude to you almost everytime?".
He sniffs and nod. (AC :awww how cute!).

"well everytime we have a fight it is like a power of refraction. Do you know what it is?". I said carefully as if explaining to a child.
" a little . I am not fond science ".
'figures' I want to say it but I keep my mouth shut.
"well in scientific explanation it isthe degree to which a lens,  mirror, or other optical system converges or diverges light. 
He has no response as he sit on my bed looking completely confused.

'ok so maybe I went to deep hehe'

"wel it is like what you give is what you get, you get angry at me and I get angry back then before we know it everything is a messed-up _*sigh*".
"sorry I should be more- understanding. I mean your bipolar so I should adjust than acting like a brat".

Then he sudenly burst out laughing
"hahaha! What do you mean like a brat? You are a brat! ".
"hey!. I'm trying to explain here! " I puff my cheeks and that caused him to lough more.

"oh my!  your so adorable ! hahaha ".
It looks like he finally recovered his good humor and that caused me to giggle.

What just happened? .At first were fighting and then I apologized and now we're laughing?, heh it looks like talking to Alois is like riding a rollercoaster ,I shook my head, Oh well laughing suits him more than crying.

"I have another question".
"shoot".
"huh? ".
"oops ,I mean what is it? "
"do you hate me? "
"no! Ofcorse not! ".he now has a big grin on his face.
"good! can we play? ".
"what game? ".
"I always want to try this video game that you explain the first time we come to your entertainment room".
"oh ok ".
We went up stairs to my 'special room' and play (favorite video game) for hours.

I never have this fun for quite some time lately it has been quiet serous with all the kittens transforming to Black Butler characters, my cousin sudden appearance, they learn about my past ,and the way they act around me lately make me feel uneasy. So far it seems like Alois is the only who act rather normal well normal on his own way.

"I win!" Alois exlamed .
"what it's unfair I want a rematch! ".
"hahaha! just accept the fact that I win !".
"I said I want a re_"
"your highness Y/N it's time for
dinner ". Said a monotone voice we both turn our heads to see a always emotion less faced Claude.

"Wait I want to play more!".
" Y/N it's dinner time ". Claude look at me with a stern look that made me shut up.

Alois put a hand on my shoulder "it's ok Y/N we can play again tomorrow "
I pout "fine!".

We made our way down stairs and we eat dinner watch TV and go to bed.

I like it that Alois oppen up on me, and I feel a invisible barier has been removed, with a satisfied sigh I close my eyes and dream about a giant cupcake.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Yay! I made it!
So I think it's time for Ronald's personal message so Ronald.....

Yes I want to thank all my fans for  reading this book but I want to ask you something Author chan

What?
Why is it that this chapter is all about that blond brat?! I want a sweet moments with Y/N .
Well first because I feel like I'm ignoring Alois so much second you already have your sweet moment with Y/N remember?
But it was interrupted by that demon!.
*Sigh* Ronald you can't have Y/N for your self all the time, that's why this is a black butler X reader remember.

How about me! *cries* I want to have my moment with my dear Y/N!
What the Grell? how did you get in my room!.
Wha!..... I want my Y/N ! *rolling and banging his first on the floor
*Author chan rubs her temples *
Just wait Grell I'm working on it be patient ok?.
*Sniffs* ok
So anny last message Ronald before we go?
Right on behalf of all the grim ripers thank you again for continues reading, mark it from the rokiest reaper !🤘
And as always see you next chapter! 🤗