😮So you guys are real! 😲

Your POV ✴

"So how did this happen ?"

They look at each other as if they don't know where to start, the blue haired boy spoke first.

"we don't know exactly what happened miss Y/N were doing our regular activities, when a blinding light appears and the next thing we know where on your time and has a body of a kitten until you trip on the box were in and take us to your house".

"what do you mean my time? ".

"you see were all from London year 1888(I'm not so sure on what year they came from actually) and when we checked on your calendar it says (present time) ". (there I changed it)

"oh I see" I bite my bottom lip

"soo I guess you guys need a place to stay ?"

"yes im afraid so my lady",said the ravenet

"Well  I should get you guys something to put on?, you guys are almost the same height as my dad and my cousin has some clothes in one of the guests rooms"

"that would be very nice miss ", said the man with a yellow green eyes and stotic expression .

My head still hurts but I have to get off the bed they can't walk around only in towels aroun my house i test my balance looks like I'm not going to fall on my face.
'good '.

I went to one of the guests room AKA Tyron's room and rammage in his clothes and I grabbed a pair of t shirts and pair of shorts for the two boys.

And went to my parents room and get each men a pair of swet pants and shirts.

I give it to them and let them change in my room.

I went to the kitchen and make tuna sandwiches for everyone, I finished making sandwiches for seven people when someone circle their arms around my waist.

I look over my shoulder and saw a corn blond hair it's the boy who look like Alois

"so your making dinner?, that's so sweet " he said his breath tikles my ear.

"I'm sorry but have you heard the thing called personal space? ",I said trying to be polite and get off his hold

"hey kid let her go!", there standing on the entrance of the kitchen is the other blonde male with glasses he's now wearing a pair of navy blue swet pants and a bage T-shirt .

Corn blond let go of me and face him.

"who do you think you are to talk to me like that?! "

"Hey stop!",I stand between them and put my hands on their chests

"rule number one no fighting in my house ".

Glases blond were going to say something but it happen again the piercing pain in my head and the room is spinning ,I'm abaut to fall again but someone caught me and press me firmly against his chest.

Who ever he is he drag my body and made me sit in on a chair. I took me a moment to articulate what they are saying but I catch some of it.

"......fine? "

"you............ rest"

"il.......... "

"my lady are you alright?, I'm going to take you to bed ",said a silky smooth voice closely to my ear.

That voice made me snap of my dizziness and I blinked a couple of times.

"No no no I'm fine " I said waiving of his hold

"are you sure? " the Sebastian double said.

"yes", he look at me for a moment and close his eyes.

"very well, here you go miss" he placed the sandwich that I made in front of me.

"thanks Uhhh Raven right? " he smiled and put a hand on his chest.

"why yes that was your given name to me ".

"we can do the proper introduction when we finish our dinner miss Y/N"

said the bluenet boy and his other eye is close now and was block with his bangs, woa don't tell me..............

I coked my head to the side
"Muffin? " his eye twitch but he doesn't answer me and he just continue to eat his sandwich. I can here snikers from others around the table.

Time skip after dinner ✴

We we're all seated in the living room I was seating on one of the love seats and the rest are seated on  the long couch.

(A/C remember my description on your leaving room? so yeah don't be surprised) .

"well I think it's time to properly introduced ourselves " said the little blue head.

"I'm Ciel Phantomhive "

My widen 'it can't be '

"and I'm Alois Trancy you named me Cudy" he said with his cheeky grin

'no way! '

"you given me the name Smiles I don't mind that but I prefer you to call me Undertaker deary" the  grey haired man say with his usual grin.

'is this a dream? '

" well darling I'm Grell Sutclif but I like Ruby as your pet name to me!"

said the red head while bouncing on the sofa that earned him a smack on the head by from the dark brown almost black haired man who has a thick red mark on his forehead .

'oh god! '

"well miss the name's Ronald Knox and you named me Loky".
He said with a polite smile

'it's seems so real'

"I'm William T Spears it's a pleasure to meet you " he said with a stern face and touch the side of his glasses.

'so maybe it's all real '

"my name is Claude Faustus my lady " he said in a complete emotionless voice.

'they are here real sitting in my living room '

"and I'm Sebastian Michaelis it's a real pleasure to meet you my lady ",he said  and he put his hand on his chest and bow slightly.

"................"

"my lady? "

"so you guys are real , the two earls four grim ripers and two demon butlers ___".

I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence the next thing I knew I was pined on my seat and Sebastian hovers over me his eyes are piercing and looking at very deps of my soul.

"can you tell me how did  you  know all that..."

"my lady? "

٩(●˙—˙●)۶٩(●˙—˙●)۶٩(●˙—˙●)۶٩(●˙—˙●)۶

Woaw this one is so intense 
What will going to happen next?
Will you going to find out why do you have a killer headache?
Will you be able to watch the book of Atlantic?
And why am I asking this questions?😀

Hehe I just want to say thank you for 120 reads ,I never thought that this book will get noticed actually I'm completely convinced that this book is total crap, so it surprises me that you guys like it and all I can say that.......

'YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME !'

THANK YOU SO MUCH !

AUTHOR CHAN ARE GIVING YOU KISES!
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘