Vsco

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead.

PS : warning if you can't handle the 'horrible' gramar pleas the door is over here .
(っ'▽')っ🚪

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Lizzy's POV ✴

"How about this shirt ,it's better than the last one right? ".
"no it's just a different color ".
I swet drop on my friends poor choice of clothing.
" eh. Is it?, I thought it looks good ". She looks at the mirror looking at the blue shirt with a slice pepperoni pizza printed on it.
"errr. No"

"oh!. I know. This one! " . She reached for another t-shirt with a chocolate chip cookie print this time. I almost face palmed at this.

Y/N forced me to skip class and now we're shopping. According to her she "needs new clothes".
"what's wrong Lizzy?. Your always happy when we go shopping together".
"it's just -. Thers allot on my plate recently ".
"well if it's to mutch, you know you can always talk to me!".

Oh I wish I can Y/N. I wish I can.
My thoughts lead me to that rooftop incident . I don't want to remember that horrible memory so I changed the subject.

"why don't you try the 'vsco fashion'?".
"eh?. What is that ?".
I'm starting to wonder witch one of us was belong in this era ? . I explained to her what is Vsco fashion is, and all I received was Y/Ns confused face. (pretend that you guys don't know it).

"OK ,let's try this one! ".
"isn't the shorts too short? "
"that's how it supposed to be ".
"it reminds me of Allois 's booty shorts , but oh well let's try it".

Her willingness increase my enthusiasm.
"oh and let's combined it with this top! ". I then started draging her around the store into the different racks.

Time skip ✴

Y/N's POV.

Lizzy and I were doing window shopping as we entered different shops.

I'm surprised that she dressed me differently this time.

Thought I'm quite uncomfortable with the shorts though , but overall it's really comfortable

Thought I'm quite uncomfortable with the shorts though , but overall it's really comfortable. Lizzy dressed in a rather cute version of this fashion and it suits her.