💋Who kissed who? 💋

Your POV ✴

We kissed.

It happened so fast!, in a second Sebastian was standing at front of me and now he is pinned to the wall with the tip of William's reaper scythe on Sebastian's neck.

"I'm going to kill you!_."  William said looking furius. "_How dare you to touch Y/N with that disgusting mouth of yours ! ".

I'm standing in the corner stuned.
'why is he so angry ?!'.
It took me a few seconds to go back to my sences.

"stop William!, it's not like that!".
I said while I grip his arm. William turn his cold gaze on me, I involuntary shiver.

"Y/N. this vermin cross the line he took advantage of a helpless girl !".
"William he didn't take advantage of me, pleas just listen to me! ". He listens to me but, he still has his firm grasp on Sebastian. As he wait for my explanation.

"well you see we kissed because _?".
"who kissed who? ". my sentence was cut off by someone's voice by the door.

We all turned our heads and we saw Granny with a slight groggy look.

"Gra-Granny!, how long have you been standing there? ".
"long enough for me to hear the 'we kissed ',statement who said that?".

'OK this is not good '

"I do". I say.
"what? ".

"Granny pleas, I'm going to explain everything alright, just promise me that you will not going to turn your 'the Hulk' mode on. Alright? ".
She frown. "what are you saying here young lady? ".

"pleas Granny just promise me! ".
"ok I promise ".

I gulp. "so this happened yesterday ".
I explained everything, how we stumbled on his fangirls , how they chased us in that crowded mall, how it left me no choice but to take action. by kissing Sebastian.

"Y/N, M/N,L/N!. I thought I told you to control your self no matter how handsome the man is!". I hear Sebastian chuckled.
"Granny you promised!, besides I'm running out of options".
"but still, you made someone do something agains their will". I look down.
"I know Im not so very proud with it".

"*sigh*. I guess that's a good enough reason. Now apologize to him_" Granny was cut off by Sebastian.

"it's alright madame. Y/N already said sorry , to be honest she apologizes morthan necessary". I can feel his gaze on me but I didn't met his eyes.

"is that so?. well then I think it's time for dinner everyone is waiting. Comeon now ".

William realised Sebastian and give him a dark glare.

Everyone is looking at me when we entered the dining area.

Tyron has seated at the other end of the table. He turned his head in our direction.

"took you guys long enough ".
"umm......". I can't say it to them, Grandma put her hand on my shoulder.
"sorry its my fault, they have to wake me up from my nap". Grandma lie casually.
"oh I see ".

I catch Lizzy's bright eyes. "oh! your here!.look everyone isn't she adorable ?!". Lizzy said enthusiastically.
" oh dear your so adorable darling! ". Grell said whit a spark in his eyes.

"indeed you look like a doll". Ronald said.
"oh my Y/N you got even more cutter! ". Alois said.
"darling you look so sweet ". Undertaker said while smiling at me and I can feel his looking at me up and down behind his bangs.
"you look very nice Y/N". Ciel cough while flushing madly.

"tha-thankyou guys , it's all because of Lizzy's hard work.
She giggled. "not at all your already cute ,so I just make you even more cutter ".

"Thank you Elizabeth it's nice to know that she finally found her self a girl friend _". Granny said.
(not in girl girl way).

Sebastian lead us to our seats William sat beside me.
When I seated I noticed that Prince Soma is looking at me and thers also a notisable blush on his tan cheeks .

"Prince Soma?,is something wrong ".
"so cute_". He said without looking away, then he sudenly stud up . "I  like you!.I would like you to be my bride!". The whole table fall silent.

Agni broke it. "oh!. my prince!, you finally found your true love. I pray the goddess Kali to blesed you with children that as many as the stars!".

I feel that the room temperature dropped to zero.

"what?! ". Alois said while he slam his palms on the table. "if someone here has the right to marry Y/N, that would be me! ".
'wait?, what?! '.

"what are you taking about!, I will have her even if I have to work for it ". Prince Soma said
"so am I!, I will do everything for her! ".said Alois as he glared at the Prince.

Granny cough. "that was sweet, but I don't think that (your dad), will be very happy if he found out that someone wants to take his daughters hand when she doesn't even touch her degree".

"right". Tyron noded. "besides in this time you just don't get maried by the age of 18. Thers still allot of things to consider before settling down".

The thick atmosphere has disappeared and Everything is quiet after that.
Except for Lady Elizabeth's chirpy voice and her comments on my outfit. She even promise me that we will be playing dress up again! ".
'Oh god help me! '.

🌛🌌🌛🌌🌛🌌🌛🌌🌛🌌🌛🌌🌛🌌
                         Time skip

We we're taking our leave, Tyron and Granny is escorting us to the door.

"so when will you guys started packing ?." I asked Tyron.
"by tomorrow we had allot of things to do".
"what do you mean? ".
"you have been to Lizzy's room right?, and you saw how it look like. It took me three days to match the room according to her liking and I still have to sign us up for school; so yeah I have allot of things to do".
My cousin sighed
"oh alright I see you tomorrow , but if you guys want a hand just call me OK? ". He nod, I bid him good bye and turn to my grandma .
"you take care darling ". Granny gave me a hug which I gladly return.
"good bye Granny I'm going to miss you ".

We all said our goodbyes and walk to the van. When everyone is seated I started the engine and drove on to the peaceful night.

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) ┬─┬ノ

Hiiiiii I'm not dead right?. Hehehe sorry for not updating lately. Im so into Atack on titan lately and a certain shorty catch my eye!.

But still I want to thank you guys for reading my book! OMG! we reached 12k! ➕!.

Thank you, thank you!, thank you !.

Because of that here's a adorable picture of chibi Undertaker!.

Bye guys see you next chapter!

Bye guys see you next chapter!. 🤗