🐺 Wolf in sheep's clothing 🐑

Warning wrong grammar and spelling ahead. Read at your own risk.
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺Steven's POV

Mr Michaelis is about to reach his gloved hand, when I was harshly grabbed by the arm. I don't have to guess who it is. I always know who it was.

We we're transported to a abandon ware house . I can here the light snikers of my 'friends '. I know that they enjoyed seeing me like a mess.

She let me go like I'm a piece of trash, Cousing me to stumble, if it wasn't for my arms I would fall face first.
"you idiot!. You have one thing to do, one thing! ". Jairah hissed
"HAHAHAHA!. You look like s#*t Walker! ". Peter lough happly.
" I told you it's a bad idea Jairah ". Says Jamilla sounding smug.
" we would have a better outcome if you let me do the mission Jairah ". Chester said as if it was a statement.

Coky bastards

"tch' as if you were anny better.". I slowly get off the floor. "Tyron is a strong sorcerer, and Y/N is surrounded with a bunch of weirdos that for some reason they creep the hell out of me. You guys won't even last five minutes when you try to touch a hair on her head ".

" oh I see, thats the reason why you came up with a "brilliant plan"?". Chester said as he makes quotations on the air.
"that's the whole point of it!, I have to be careful with that stupid 'avatar' around her. killing that bitch was harder than it seems !".
"so now you are 'Zuko'!.hahaha get it?,because you have the same burn like him! "
(A/N sorry about that I can't help it. PS I love avatar the last airbender!)

Jairah yelled interrupting us.
"shut up!. shut up!, shut up! . I'm trying to think! . I should think of another way to kill her, maybe I snuck in her room and sofocate her with a pillow. No, that's too boring how about....... ". Then she began muttering to her self as if we're not even there .
Crazy obsess psycho bitch!.

" what's with you and your obsession with killing her?!. I joined you because I want to have some fun, and killing her wasn't fun at all!". She stopped her mumbling and turned her attention to me.
" What did you just said? "
"I know you heard me "
"didn't we agreed to kill her first, then you can have all the fun you want?"
"yeah but this didn't make any sense. What's with you and your obsession. True she's an idiot and fun to play with. But she's naive and stupid. She doesn't even know how to use her ability. I can't see the logic in it! ".

It was then she faced me fully. She had a smile that is sickly sweet, that make my stomach dropped. Before I even have time to react. I was swepped on my feet, then I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. Jairah keep on kicking me, it wasn't long before I taste the salty metallic taste. I vomited blood. It makes me sick.

"*cough *stop!, pleas! ". She then stop kicking me only to step on my burned face hardly .
" AAAHHHH! ".
" you listen here you prick!.  I make the decision here!, you don't have the right to tell me what to do!.*sigh *Make your self useful Jamilla and heal this dog".
She turned her back on me, but not after she gave me one last kick on my jaw.
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

Time skip a few days later.

Liz's POV

"let me through Tyron! ". I said for a hundred times. As I'm trying to push him. I had my hands on his surpringly firm chest as I desperately trying to get him out of my way, but he wouldn't budge.

We we're on the front door,
he told me that Y/N had woke up. when I told him that I wanted to see her, he refused.

" I told you not yet Lizzy ". Tyron said with authority in his voice. "why?!.she is my best friend! "
"she just woke up and she's in a fragile state. I even prohibited Grell and Allois from seing her , because they will only give her a head ache plus you have been influenced by manipulating magic and it can last in days, even weeks !. He said calmly

My knees become weak and my sight become blurry .it was then I realized that I was crying. I fell down on the floor balling my eyes out . Tyron kneel down and pat my head in a comforting manner.

"I'm so sorry Lizzy but I'm doing this for you and her. What if you were still under his control?, you may end up attacking her and she get hurt then you feel bad about it. I don't want you guys to ruined your friendship".

I did not reply I just keep on crying until I dont have any tears to shed.

🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻

Y/N's POV ✴
(sorry not sorry 😛).

Ugh My head hurts!, what happened?.
Why do I get the sence of Dejavu?. Did this happened before?.

I felt someone place a damp cloth on my forehead. I moaned softly and a hand softly carres my cheek.

"are you awake love? ".
"nnnnfff".
" can you open your eyes?. Please I'm so worried ".
With every bit of strength I could muster. I slowly lifted my eyelids as if they weigh a thousand pounds. Two beutiful yellow green eyes hiden behind a pair of rounded glasses , laced with worrie met my confused ones . Though he's still look cute, but his usual joyous and lively oura that I grew to like seems gone if not lessen.

" what's with the long face Ronald?".
"thank goodness your awake! ".
"what what happened? ".
"you mean you cannot remember? ".
"no, probably the clogs on my brain isn't working yet ".

Ronald chukled dryly on my weak attempt of humor.
"love you have been burning with fever for the last few days. We are worried sick, even Mr Spears are restless on the last few days ".
"what happened exactly? ".
" Tyron remained tied liped. He never give us a direct answer, he said that he have to tell your parents first ".
"why did my parents have to be involved in this, if thus was just a fever? ". Ronald just shrug.
"I don't have any idea Y/N ". He is lying but I don't have the energy to push him.
"are you hungry? "
" a little, but I don't think that I have the energy to eat".
" you haven't eaten in days my dear , let me get you a porridge so you can take your medicine ". He didn't give me a chance to answer because he already left. He came back in a few minutes with a tray of food, the porridge smells delicious but I don't have the appetite to eat. Ronald scoop some soup he blew it for me but I refused to eat. He warned me that if I didn't eat he would kiss me. ( AKA mouth to mouth feeding, I don't know what it called).

So for the next minutes I endured Ronald's forse feeding, and his cute smiles, by the end of the meal I was red as a tomato when he handed me my medicine.
" you look exhausted Y/N you should take a rest ".
"I might as well do that". He helped me lay down and put the warm duvet over me.
"umm Ronald where is everyone? ".
He raced a brow on my sudden question. "well it is still week days so the rest of them are on the school, except for Tyron and Elizabeth. He has to 'take care of her '.
"why what happened to Lizzy?.  Is she sick? ".
"kind of like that, but it's a little complicated  ".
"why what's wrong?, tell me Ronald "
"Y/N. If you don't go to sleep I will get in the covers with you and hold you in my arms until you fall asleep ".

Flushing redder than the ripest tomato, I put the covers over my head and closed my eyes.

Ronald chukled and leve my room while tightly closing the door behind him.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Ummm hi. I know I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm just running out of ideas lately. Writer's block is real people!. Don't worry I'm going to finish this book no matter what.

As a  sorry I'm re posting this photo.

Thank you for reading and see you next chapter!

Thank you for reading and see you next chapter!. 🤗