13

📌don't skip you nasty lil beans📌

...now that I got your attention let me make some things clear, tbh I read my story and was confused and asked myself 'bitch wtf is this mess'. Soooo now let me explain.

• Taehyung obviously doesn't know that Somin is married to Jimin

•Tae didn't attend Jimins wedding because he was overseas (acting), the wedding was kept 'small' so there wasn't really any chance for him to know whom he was married to

•Jimin was mad at his bestfriend for not attending his marriage, he avoided talking to Tae for a good year

•Tae finally called him, begged and apologized, they made up and became bffs again

•Tae left the 'acting world' and came back, he was 'jobless' so Jimin offered him a Job in his company

•Jimin wanted to introduce Somin to him but he never found the time to do so but mostly pushed it away

•Somin has still feelings for Jimin but she's hiding them to keep herself from getting hurt

•Somin is also starting to like Taehyung

•Nayoung and Jaehyun are not really dating (not yet tho)

•Jimin starts to feel weird when he sees Somin and Taehyung together, but tells himself he's not jealous

■ Now lets get started ■

.

Somin and Jimin were standing infront of a beautiful house, waiting for someone to open the door.

"Glad you made it bro" Jungkook opened the door and hugged Jimin.

"had to, or Jin Hyung would skin me alive" Jimin chuckled.

"I see you brought some company with you" Jungkook smirked and stepped closer, till Jimin stood infront of Somin, blocking the hug.

"move Jungkook" he said with a blank face.

"Hyung I was just trying to greet her" Jungkook fake smiled.

"not like that, fix yourself" Jimin demanded.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side and chuckled "glad you came Somin Noona" he stretched out his hand.

Somin who was still confused by Jimins behavior didn't see him waiting for her hand.

Jimin tapped her shoulder annoyed and pointed at Jungkooks hand.

"oh Sorry, Hi Jungkook" she said talking his hand.

After the awkward handshake they walked in, the house prettier once you stepped in, it was even cozy. The walls were colored in warm tones and the house smelled like cinnamon and apples.

Jin and his wife greeted them with hugs, they were friendly people and Somin felt already loved. Soon Namjoon, Suga and J-hope joined them, introducing themselves and talking about random stuff. Namjoon and J-hope came with their girlfriends. Both girls were beautiful and nice but Somin sticked to Eun-Ae.

"can I see the twins?" Somin asked Eun-Ae.

"of course" she smiled "they're upstairs, do you want to help me get them dressed?"