27

@my irl friends- don't ask me anything, it's better that way, believe me :))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"why are you locking the door?" Somin asked with a shivering voice.

"obviously to get some privacy" Jimin stated with a smirk and took slow steps to the bed, where he had thrown her.

"wh-what do you mean by privacy?" her body shot up and she pressed it against the head of the bed.

"It's better if I show you, don't you think?" With that said Jimin jumped on the bed, caging Somin.

"what- no stop!" Somin glared at him.

"you lost the bet Somin, so stop struggling and give in" suddenly the tone of his voice changed.

"I know I lost but I'm not doing anything I don't want to" she voiced fuming.

"well to bad, I get always what I want" the man chirped and pulled her down by the ankle, till she was laying down on her back.

Jimin hovered over her, he placed both his hands above her head and pressed her struggling body down with his strong one. All of Jimins weight was now on her, Somin could feel every inch of his body, her heart started to run a marathon, tingles shot through every little nerve of hers. She wasn't able to protest or say a word, it was as Somin suddenly forgot how to talk. Jimin too was not saying anything, the only things that were now communicating were their bodies and eyes. He now moved and supported his weight with his elbows, something about Somins eyes was so mesmerising that he unintentionally lost himself in those dark orbs. He was about to remove the hair that was covering the side of her face but before he could even move one finger, Somin blinked her eyes rapidly, shaking her head.

'does she really think this is some dream?'

"you're not dreaming, love, so stop moving around or else I won't be able to control myself" Jimin hinted and pressed himself more into the woman beneath him.

"get of me, now!" Somin threatened when she noticed how 'bad' the situation just got.

"I like it when you're feisty, I don't know what it is but honestly it makes me want to dominate you" Jimin leaned closer to her ear and whispered, sending chills to her body.

"GET.THE.FUCK.OFF.JIMIN- or i swear to-" she gritted trough her teeth and turned her head away but the man cut her off.

"and don't get me starting with the way you get angry and curse- FUCK it's so hot Mrs Park" he said and gently grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"what the fuck are you up to, you sadistic bastard?" Somin spat, giving him the most disgusted look.

Jimin just chuckled and started leaning closer to her face, his face inches away from hers, both their breaths mixing. It would take one move and their lips would touch each other in a way they touched when the priest announced them 'husband and wife', like a year ago.

Somin fisted her hands and pushed at his chest but it didn't effect him, not when they were literally under his weight.

"I told you to stop moving, didn't I my little wife, now look what you did" his voice was hoarse now. Somin was so used to his high-pitched voice that this change in his voice somehow scared her but also turne-

'cut that, it did not!' she shook her head which resulted in one thing- her body brushing against his.

"Sooomin~~" Jimin let out a hiss, which sounded more like a moan.

'moan???? moan??? what the fuck?' and that's when she finally felt it....

"get off me, get off me-get off you fucking pervert" Somin yelled, closing her eyes tight.