16

Somin woke up cuddling to a human-size pillow, it was warm and oddly smelled nice, she buried her face deeper in and breathed the addictive smell in only to make her pillow groan.

It took her a while to notice this but once she did her eyes shot open and pushed the 'pillow' off the bed, screaming till her voice was hoarse. The 'pillow' landed on the hard floor with a thud and let out a mix of curse words and groans.

"what the fuck is wrong with you" a mans head popped up out of nowhere.

"It's your fault...what the fuck were you doing this close to me?" she defended herself.

The man pushed himself up and sat back on the bed, chuckling.

'run away Somin he's fucking crazy, dasi run bitch' her inner voice warned.

"you don't remember last night do you?" he ran a hand trough his smooth raven black hair.

Little scenes of yesterday flew around in her head, how he had his head in her lap, how she was on his chest the next second and how they cuddled to sleep. How could she even allow this?

Somin pulled the duvet closer to her chest and tried to get away, but unfortunately Jimin noticed. He raised his eyebrow at her-

"what are you doing"

"n- nothing"  Somin managed to get up but he stood up and pushed her down before she could get away.

"not so fast my love" he smirked and hovered over her.

'oh fucking hell is this the scene where he does nasty things to me and kills me afterwards?'

"I wouldn't kill you...but the nasty things, I might want to do" he had his sinister smile on.

"w-what are you talking about, get up I need to get ready for work and I don't have time for this" she poked a finger at his shoulder.

'SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR YOU'LL DIE' she was trying to be calm on the outside but on the inside she was a mess, scolding herself for talking loud and not being able to just 'push him off'. Him so close to her had a massive effect on her body but she decided to ignored it.

"why so quiet?"

"get off me Jimin?" it came out as a question and she mentally slapped some sense into her.

"I don't think I want to" he leaned closer to her ear.

Somins heart started to jump and her throat felt dry. Jimin used this chance to move back, starring at her face and her lips, he moved closer.

'oh fuck no FUCK FUCK FUCK morning breath'

Somin turned her face to the side, offering him her left cheek. Jimins body was getting heavier by the second and Somin was sure that he could feel every muscle of her twitch when he moved closer and that he could hear her rapidly beating heart.

Jimin, the evil ass he was liked looking at her scared face, it somehow excited him and he felt like someone who had power. He was always like this, he loved to control people.

He then out of nowhere kissed her cheek and got off her, leaving her wide eyed on the bed. Jimin turned around and laughed at her. The door behind him closed and she was able to breathe again.

"fuck him and his beautif- disgusting laugh" Somin shouted irritated.

Somin walked into the bathroom, saw her red face in the mirror and glared at herself, having a starring contest with her own reflection, she only did this to keep her from remembering what just happened, trying hard not to blush.