30

"Jungkook let me down!" Somins yelling echoed through all the rooms, reaching a just woken up Jimin.

"the fuck?" he wondered and walked downstairs.

Jungkook had his hands around Somins waist and spinned her around. While he was laughing hard she tried to make him set her back down, by slapping his shoulders.

"no it's sooo much fun" he sang.

"not to me, I'm about to throw up...stop" Somin groaned.

"aw come on Noona, don't be like the hyungs" he stopped and gave her a bunny smile.

"thank yo~ ahhhh" she screamed when he began to spin her around again. Grinning at her cheekily.

"fuck kook, I swear to God you're dead" Somin eventually had the guts to hit his head, at which he just chuckled. This boy was strong and really had the nerve to laugh at her attempt to get herself free.

"ask nicely and I might let you down" Jungkook chirped.

"let her fucking down, asshole" Jimin voiced and both of their heads turned his way.

"fine" the younger pouted and let Somin down, carefully.

"you're still dead, just let me go and throw up" she grimaced.

"Noona" the boy laughed and waited for a reply.

"what?!" a growl left her mouth.

"sorry" and with that he gave Somin a tight hug. Ignoring the presence of his Hyung who just happens to be the husband of the woman he was hugging.

"can- can't breathe..." Somin struggled and pushed at his chest.

"sorry again" Jungkook touched his nape and took a seat.

"stop flirting with my wife" Jimin warned and slapped kooks neck which was now on full display.

"Hyuuung, stop hitting me" he whined and covered his 'injury'.

"stop hitting me" the older mimicked and laughed.

~~

"what do you want for breakfast?" Jimin asked his wife.

"mhhh I don't know, what do you want?" she replied with a frown.

It was early in the morning but Jimin didn't care, if he had the chance to embarrass her, he would take it with no hesitation. Not caring much if his younger brother heard what he had to say.

"I want to eat you, but I'm afraid you'd be screaming the house down" his evil smirk grew.

Somin looked at him dumbfounded, what on earth was he implying o- oh God what in fucking hell.

"that was FUCKING GROSS hyung" Jungkook made a gagging sound and rolled his eyes, eventually leaving the kitchen.

"y- you're disgusting" the wifes face flushed red and she too walked out of the kitchen.

"it wasn't that bad...it was smooth" he said to no one in particular and shrugged his shoulders. Deciding to take things in his hands, he started to prepare breakfast for all three of them.

It took him 20 minutes to cook  something delicious, set and decorate the plates and to add on the 'cringe-list' he made sure to cut some fruits for Somin in heart shape.

"fucking slimy" he commented and placed all plates down.

"breakfast is ready, Somin get your cute ass over here, you too Jungkook move that fatass to the kitchen" Jimin called and chuckled at the last part.