19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌸 y'all don't have to listen to it while reading, just wanted to show y'all this masterpiece 🌸
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't want to be with them and their lovey dovey way, so I just left them alone checked myself in. I took the lift to the 3rd floor, I then searched for my hotel room, number 19'95. It was my first time seeing numbers like that but I didn't pay much attention to it. I slid my card in and waited for the door to open. It soon made a clicking noise, my jaw fell on the floor, this was not a 'hotel room' this was a fucking flat and I was sure the guy at the reception gave me the wrong key-card.

I left my suitcase there and took the lift back down, there was no way this was meant for me.

"need help ma'am?" the guy asked showing his perfect teeth.

"uh yeah, I think u gave me the wrong key-card" I answered nervously.

"okay, let me just check it" he said and looked at the Computer "can I have your name please" he asked politely.

"Cho- Park, still Somin Park" I corrected myself.

"hmm so Ms. Park, flat 19'95 is under your name, may I know where the problem is?"

"there's no problem but are you sure...uh Mr. Youngjae?"

"please just call me Youngjae, I'm only 21 and yeah I'm 100% this is your flat" he laughed.

"okay thank you Youngjae" I thanked him and turned on my heel.

~~

The flat was huge and looked like something out of a luxus magazine.
Everything was kept in dark tones, white, beige and other cozy colours.

I just had to look around and let my inner little girl out, this flat was perfect and I couldn't help the huge grin on my face, this was every girls dream

I walked to the back of the flat and saw this beautiful black kitchen, I couldn't wait to cook today. Recipes flying around in my head.

 Recipes flying around in my head