28

how u not gonna vote but ask for updates sis?

[ awwwwwwwkwaaard ¿¿¿¿ ]

...anyways...

_______________________________________

"can you just hold my hand?" Jimin groaned when Somin again declined the offer of holding hands.

"no" she stated.

"what do you mean no? Can't you see I'm really trying?" annoyance was visible on his face.

"well try harder, Jimin" Somin grinned and send him a wink.

"what do you want?" the man growled.

"hmm let me think...I- uhhh- I want you to ask in the nicest way possible, to get permission to hold my hand" she answered.

"no fucking way" Jimin whisper/yelled and gave her the nastiest glare ever.

Somin just ignored her husband and gave the lady at the counter a small smile. She was enjoying toying around with Jimin way too much.

"I won't do that Somin" Jimin warned.

"then I won't hold your hand, simple" a small laugh left her mouth but he decided to let it slide, for now.

"Park Somin, can I please hold your hand?" Jimin gulped down his ego and asked his wife, turning her around by the shoulders.

"of course you can" when she thought that she was the winner here Jimin did something she wasn't expecting-

"thanks"...kiss..."my lovely wife" he was smirking while she just stood there with her mouth wide open, but then she placed her hand where his lips touched hers.

'he did it again....that little motherfucker'

"ehrrm" the lady cleared her throat and gave them a disappointing look.

"sorry...uhm...thanks" Somin choked out and walked away with the tickets.

"aw are you getting shy, Somin?" Jimin teased with a sly grin.

"don't do that again" she turned around and smacked his head "that was so embarrassing"

"can you stop hitting me every damn time?" the 23 year old whined.

"well can you stop kissing me?" she spat back and earned a confused look.

"of course..............not! I know you liked it so stop playing baby" and back was that evil smirk.

"you're so annoying" the wife huffed and stomped her feet.

"and you're so cute when you're mad" his hand reached out for her cheek pinching it lightly.

"you little-" before she could curse a males voice beat her to it.

"miss do you want to get on the ship or not?" turning around to look who the owner was, Somin nodded embarrassed at the teenage boy.

The ship left the port when some more passengers came on and sat down, busying themselves in small conversations.

"you know we could've just gone to a movie or ate at an expensive restaurant" Jimin objected and Somin only sighed.

"but that's no fun, just look at the clear blue water, the air out here,
the pretty sky with full clouds, don't you find it beautiful?" the wife questioned, still looking at the waves.

"it indeed is beautiful" he confirmed only to have Somin turn her head back with smile but it soon fell.

"you haven't even seen the view, stop starring at me and look ahead, it really is magnificent" she breathed.

"who said I was not looking at the view?" Jimin marvelled.

"I just saw you looking at me, you didn't even-" she began but he once again spoke-

"maybe you were the view...my view and I found you more pretty, magnificent, beautiful...whatever you want to call it" the way he looked her deeply in the eyes had her mesmerized and she couldn't utter a reply.

'that was so cute and romantic' her inner voice cackled.

'no it was corny'

Instead of answering she just blinked and looked away, the waves managed to calm her beating heart down.

"adorable" Jimin mumbled and leaned back to his seat.

The seafaring took about 2 hours and both slowly but surely got a feeling that at the end they will get sea sick, emptying their stomachs into the sea.

"It was beautiful and all but please remind me the next time of how awful it is to get sea sick" Somin grimaced and hastily jumped of the ship, loving the feeling of secure land beneath her feet.

"you're so eager to go on a second date, aren't you" Jimin beamed but Somin could tell that he was just trying to lighten up the mood, even when he was not feeling good himself.

"let's just go to bed and call it a day, alright?" she announced and dialed a cab.

"hmm" Jimin just hummed and sat down on the bench.

~~

"you have to be fucking kidding me, what the fuck is happening here....?"

.

.

.

[ upsss

[ upsss... to be continued 👅]

~Nii 👀💀