21

Somin was cuddled up in the bed and watching some movie when Jimin walked out of the bathroom, wearing a towel only.

'oh snap'

Somin shrieked and pulled the fluffy  blanket over her head, forcefully removing her gaze from Jimin.

"I'm not fully naked" she heard him chuckle.

"neither fully clothed" she added.

"you're my wife so I don't care if you see me naked" by now she was 100% sure he was smirking. She heard him walking to the cupboard, shuffling noises audible.

"well I do! Are you wearing clothes now?" Somin asked unsure, still holding the blanket tight.

It didn't take Somin long to figure out that he was walking to her but she wasn't expecting him to pull the blankets away, giving her a major heart attack.

"Jerk" she glared at him and snatched her blanket away.

"someone is pm-" he began singing but was abruptly cut off by her.

"don't.you.dare" she full on glared at him "and I'm not" she added looking down.

"okay I'm sorry for hurting your feelings...chucky" he said the last word in a whisper.

"what are you laughing at?" Somin asked, jerking her head up.

"nothing, so what are we watching?" he grinned slyly.

"the movie just ended, I was about to start a new one" she answered with a shrug.

"okay" Jimin let himself fall on the the bed and slid under her blanket.

"oh no no no, keep a distance" she pushed him away and pointed at the end of the bed

"but I want to cuddle with you and I'm cold" he gave her a pout and Somin almost fell for it, almost.

"then turn the heater on or wear a hoodie" the movie started playing and Somins eyes were glued on the TV.

"I would If you weren't the one who stole my last clean one" Jimin answered in a 'can't-say-anything-now-huh' tone.

"yeah well..-"

"well what" Jimin asked amused.

"I was cold and I didn't bring warm clothes plus aren't you suppose to be a gentleman?" now it was Somins turn to look amused.

"1:0 for Somin" she smirked and crossed her arms.

Jimin didn't wait long and just rolled to her side, invading her space and stealing her blanket, again. Somin gritted her teeth and a mad look took place on her face.

"aren't you suppose to be a nice girl and weren't you the one who said you did not pms?" he raised an eyebrow.

Somin stayed silent, embarrassment visible on her face.

"1:1 for Jimin" Somin decided to ignore what just happened and let him do what he wanted to.

Both of them sat in the middle of the bed, not too close but also not too far away from each other. There was a comfortable silence and both had their attention fixed on the TV. The movie soon came to an end and so did their little 'cozy session' but one person was already knocked out and snoring softly, Somin. The man couldn't help the sigh that left his mouth at the sight.

Jimin threw the empty soda cans in the trashcan and the plastic bags into the bin. He pushed the crumbs off the bed and placed Somins pillow under her head carefully, chuckling at her messy way of eating but when he noticed the smile on his face he replaced it with an cold stare.

He couldn't sleep that night, not when all he could think of was her and the day they spent together. He had the best day after a long time, never would he say that to her face. Slowly his eyelids became heavy and sleep took over him.

Sorryyyyyyyyy I know this was bland and short af but it's late rn and I'm pretty much tired. I promise to write more tomorrow :))

Goodnight 💤
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

》 S I K E 《

Did you see my bag
Did you see my bag
Teuropideullo baegi gadeukhae
How you think bout that

Did you see my bagDid you see my bagTeuropideullo baegi gadeukhaeHow you think bout thatHow you think bout that

yolo yolo yolo yo where my money ya

okay it's over now 😇

ME AFTER THIS COMEBACK ISTG I'M DEAD INSIDE BUT STILL A BTS HOE

peace out 🐥

~Nii