47

[warning: there's going to be some disturbing, mature stuff later. It might trigger people so please read at your own risk. Watch out for the 📌]

Btw I was listening to 'the truth untold' while writing this, so if you guys wanna be a emotional mess like me...play the song :)

》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》 》

Somins Pov

When we got back it was already dark and my tears dried up. There was nothing else I could waste my tears on, not that I saw a reason to.

Jimin kept quiet the whole ride and I was grateful for that. I wasn't sure how I'd explain my outburst to him or what I'd tell him, once he demanded answers.

I stepped out of the car as soon as we reached the hotel, while Jimin sat in the car and watched me leave.

What exactly was I expecting from him? A hug? Him telling me that everything will be fine or just him listening to my misery...-pathetic.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed myself a water bottle. Just when I finished drinking, did I notice a sticky note on the fridge saying-

_______________________________________
we're not coming home today loosers,
lock the door, close the blinds and try not to wake the neighborhood up!

- hotdaddy Jungkook & the peasant Tae

PS: Hyung I might have borrowed your watch and some money ;)

PS2: Jungkook might as well won't be alive by the time you come back. Goodnight xx
- Taehyung
_______________________________________

A small smile made it's way on my lips and I shook my head in amusement at these two. How they both managed to distract me from being miserable was still unknown to me.

I made my way to our bedroom and changed out of my clothes, wiped my make-up off and stepped into the steaming shower. I just wanted to rinse everything from earlier away, mostly his disgusting touch.

I was longer in the shower than I had planned and already expected Jimin to be laying on the bed or waiting for me. But that wasn't the case and I somehow had an unsettling feeling in my stomach.

"stop it" I scolded myself and walked to the bed, eventually laying down.

I hated being alone and didn't want to think about Mingyu but I had to get it off my chest, preferably today. And since there was no way I'd tell Jimin about it or even the boys, I decided to give Nayoung a call.

She finally picked up after the 3rd call-

N: "I'm going to cut your balls off Jae!" she yelled into the phone.

S: "Nayoung...i- it's me" oh god why did I stutter and why was I trembling?

I heard some shuffling in the background before Nayoung spoke.

N: "Somin? What the heck, do you know what time it is?"

S: "I'm sorry...but-" I didn't get to finish before she cut me off.

N: "are you crying? Somin what the hell happened? Are you okay? Shit tell me you're okay!" I could practically hear the worry in her voice and that added to my emotional state.

S: "I d- don't know if I'm fine Nayoung, he's back" I sobbed.

N: "calm down, Somin. Please don't cry...now tell me again, who's back?"

S: "Mingyu" I breathed out.

After that silence followed and I hoped it wasn't the line that died on me.