65

Imagine posting your tiktok @ and no one following you lmfaoo

Somins POV:

Something  bad was going to happen today and I could literally feel it running towards me with full force. I only started feeling this way after encountering Jimin and him pinning me against the column. The uneasy feeling eventually toned down a little while we were shopping, but it was still present. The boys separated and went to the men's section while we girls stayed together and looked through every available section, from dresses to pants to jumpsuits to accessories and eventually decorations. After good but tiring three hours we decided to eat at the famous restaurant "black swan". But before I had the chance to join everyone else, the devil called for me.

"Somin" he spoke loudly and made everyone present, turn their heads.

I haven't seen him in the last three hours, so for him to call me so suddenly was quite unsettling and suspicious.

"Yes?" I eyed him carefully.

I could feel everyone eying us and paying close attention to the conversation.

"I don't feel well, can we go home please?" Jimin asked, clutching his stomach.

Oh no no no, that little motherfucker. I immediately knew what he was playing at, my blood started boiling because I knew, I had zero chances to turn him down while 12 pairs of eyes watched us.

"you're probably just hungry Jimin, let's go and eat something" I chuckled, masking my anger.

"baby I don't think it's because of hunger, I'm starting to feel really unwell and hot. Might be a flu or something" he explained and started to fake cough. That had to be fake, right?

"Well-...." I was about to argue in a calm tone but my mother interrupted.

"Somin your poor husband looks sick, just take him home, don't make him beg you, I'll pack you guys something when we leave okay?" 

Ughh God my mother was too naive, she had to stop seeing good in every person.

"Alright..." I hesitated but quickly smiled when I noticed them looking rather confused at my, dare I say...heartless reaction to a sick husband.

My feet walked me to Jimin. I involuntarily put a caring hand on his forehead and checked his temperature. His skin was unexpectedly warm and a little bit clammy. Did I judge him too quickly? Was he actually sick? Wait why do I even care???

"Let me carry the bags to your car Noona" Jungkook spoke, grabbing all of our bags and speed walking to the car.

I eyed Jimin with uncertainty for a last time and pulled at his elbow, so he would start walking to the car. As we slowly walked out of the mall, I felt my heart beating rapidly. What the hell was wrong with me? What was this feeling?