31

"what are you doing here all alone sweetheart?" a drunk guy approached Somin, while she sat at a booth, waiting for Jungkook to get back with drinks.

"I'm not alone, get lost" she spat and turned her face around, only to be grabbed by her elbow.

"why are you playing hard to get butterfly? All I want is some quick fun, not your hand in marriage" the drunkard chuckled.

"not interested, so leave me the fuck alone"  Somin pushed at his chest but didn't get far, because the man tightened his grip on her.

'Jungkook ffs where are you...again?' her eyes roamed the club.

"looking for your bo- *hiccup* boyfriend to save you?" a grin masked his face.

"actually for my husband, so he can break your jaw, punch your teeth out your mouth, break some of your bones and then save me" she raised her eyebrows, testing if that guy would now let her alone.

"I hope he gets here before I have his wife screaming my name...beneath me, wouldn't want that, now would he?" at that she balled her fist, ready to punch this man straight across the face but-

"what's your name?" a calm voice with hidden anger interrupted Somin.

"I'm known as shark, why?" the drunk replied with a proud smile.

'what is he doing here?'

All attention turned back to Somin when she tried to pull her arm off with a loud hiss.

"My name is Park Jimin, pretty sure you know me" a fake smile sat on Jimins lips and Somin could tell that he was trying to control himself.

"I do know you, but sorry buddy I have to do someone" shark winked at Somin. And at that all hell broke loose.

"If you don't let my wife go the next 3 seconds, believe me when I say, your arm will no longer be part of your fucking body" Jimin stood there glaring at the man who had his hand on his wife.

The drunk man let her go the instance but that wasn't the end-

"what will you do?" he provoked.

"break your jaw, punch some teeth out of your filthy mouth, break some of your bones and to add...cut your arms off so you wouldn't even think about touching a woman inappropriate again" her husbands voice was husky at the end and only Somin knew, not to get on his bad side now.

"I would like to s-" *punch* Jimin punched him hard across the Jaw, earing little cracking noises.

"don't fucking test me you bastard!" he angrily growled, shooting draggers at the guy.

Somin wanted to laugh at the poor guy or at least smirk but the fury in Jimins eyes shut her up, even if it was not directed at her. This aggressive side of her husband scared her shitless.

"that was the first thing my wife said I'd do to you. Now If you don't get the hell out of this club, I swear to God...I will straight get to the point where I'm chopping your arms off- 3 -2.."

"I'm leaving, I'm leaving" shark stood up from the floor, wiping the blood of his lips. But before he could walk away, a loud and dominant voice stopped him-

"say sorry" Jimin voiced with venom.

"s- sorry" he winced and apologized.

"to my wife" annoyance could be heard in Jimins voice but it soon turned into a dangerous threat when shark let out a snort.

"get.on.your fucking.knees.and apologize you motherfucker!"

And so he did, shark was kneeling in front of Somin and apologizing but that wasn't enough for Jimin and before the embarrassed man stand up and leave, Jimin once again demanded something-

"stay on your knees till she accepts your pathetic apology" at that Somins eyes widen.

'one apology was enough what is he doing?'

"please forgive me, I promise I will not ever disrespect a woman again. I'm really sorry" he literally begged for her forgiveness and Somin couldn't help but give her savior a warm smile but it soon fell when-

step up your voting game and find out what happens next or tata byebye🤘🏾

PS: HOLY FUCKING SHIT BTS DID THAT AJSHGSHAHAGAG

but.....

~Nii 😣

~Nii 😣