64

Hiiii, I hope you guys are doing good and living a happy life. God I missed being on here, but as always work is pretty stressful and I had the biggest writesblock ever, but I guess I can still continue to get this ff to an end... follow me on tiktok maybe??? 👉🏽👈🏽 🥰@meanpakiii

 follow me on tiktok maybe??? 👉🏽👈🏽 🥰@meanpakiii

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

little preview:

"You're way too drunk to continue this conversation, let's do this tomorrow alright?" Jimin now stood up and stretched his right hand out for me.

Honestly I was too tired to keep this up, not to mention emotionally drained.

"I still hate you, my feelings haven't changed" I thought this was a good thing to say, to have the last word and to shut him up buuuut apparently it wasn't.

"mine haven't either" was the only whispering response I got , leaving me wondering what it really was that he felt.

He walked me to a room, walked me to the bed, sat me down, gave me a sad smile, eventually turned around and left me there. I don't know when sleep took over me, but I was happy that I finally got to sleep the day off.

~~

God I had the strangest dream ever, I can only remember little moments of that dream but I'm pretty sure it was about Jimin and me talking about our situation. Me breaking something and him acting like he cared. Him carefully bringing me to a room and giving me hopeful eyes and me just looking at him blankly. Then me telling him my feelings didn't change and I hated him...the rest I simply can't remember.

The moment I sat up in bed, my head started spinning and a headache forming.

"why on earth did I drink?" I groaned out loud and fully stood up, eventually walking to the bathroom.

I looked sick, no I looked dead. My hair was a mess, my skin was pale and looked dull, and I still had makeup on from last night.
And just with that everything, every memory of yesterday flashed in front of my eyes.

"fuck-fuck-fuck" so it was no weird dream, Jimin was really back?

I couldn't believe it, more like I refused to...but still, how could my life be so messed up? I was officially the unluckiest person alive. I was freaking out, my palms got sweaty and I couldn't breathe properly. Not now, God please!

"I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine" I kept repeating in my head, long enough to not feel like dying and running out of oxygen. When the suffocating feeling disappeared, I splashed my face with ice cold water. I had to be strong, I just had to. I had already stepped into the bedroom and was staring at nothing in particular.