52

[ im sorry pls continue ]

I rushed out of the bar and searched the entire place for my husband, but when he was not in sight, I slightly panicked.

'he wouldn't leave without me, he's not that cruel'

Just as I expected, Jimin was in the parking lot, his front was leaning on the hood of his car, while he was shouting whatever came in his mind.

"son of a bitch" a growl left his mouth as his fist collided with the bonnet.

"Jimin!" I gasped, rushing to his side.

"please calm down" I reached for his hand, looking for any bruises and cuts.

"look what you did to yourself, you idiot" I muttered, loud enough for him to hear.

"Stay here I'll be back in less than 5 minutes and get you something cold, don't you dare do something stupid" after giving him one hard glare I sprinted back to the bar and asked for a cooling pad. On my way out I bought a water bottle and grabbed some tissues. Just in case I missed one of his injuries that was worse.

When I got back Jimin was no longer standing, his back was leaning against the car while he gulped dark liquor out of a small bottle. God I hated when he drank.

He looked at me and gave me a lazy smile, which was fake and annoyed me

He looked at me and gave me a lazy smile, which was fake and annoyed me. He knew how much I despised it when he tried to solve his 'problems' by intoxicating himself but he also knew how much I hated it when people hid behind masks and concealed their emotions.

Ironically I did the same but I had no other way, this was my only way to show people that I was fine and Mingyu was treating me like a princess, the only way to keep him from hurting me more. And from then on this turned into my habit.

I sat down next to him and snatched the bottle away, eventually throwing it over his head, till it landed next to a bench, shattering into thousand pieces.

It was hard for me to look at his swollen hand, I feared that he broke his fingers. I was caressing his purple turning knuckles in such a gentle manner that it almost felt like I was trying to pet broken glass. Carefully I placed the cooling pad on his bruise and hoped not to hurt him.