42

posted the chapter earlier the day on accident lol ;) sorry for any confusion

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
I don't remember what happened after I dropped to the floor, but all I can make out is, me laying on the cold ground for a few seconds and then, darkness taking over me.

I slowly tried to open my eyes and get up but that was harder than I thought, my body was aching and I had the biggest headache ever. After a few minutes I finally managed to get up. I groaned and looked around the flat, my eyes landing on the wall clock. Oh God I passed out for two hours...but there was still no sign of Jimin, tae or Jungkook.

"why are they not back?"

no no the letter! -something in me snapped and I quickly picked the bouquet up. My eyes searched everywhere for that cursed letter, but it wasn't there anymore.

where the fuck did it go?!- I hissed and the urge to pull my hair out was getting stronger.

I was determined to erase every possible trace of him or something that reminded me of my past, so I hurriedly threw the bouquet in the bin and started to search for the letter like I was Homer Simpson and the horrific note was a donut.

I turned the house upside down but what I was searching for never appeared. I was at the edge of crying because my emotions got the best of me and I felt like Mingyu wasn't going to let me live in peace.

"why did he come back?!" I yelled out in anger.

"why is he fixed on breaking me?!"

"why is he back when I finally am happy and in love...?"

FLASHBACK

Mingyu and Somin were at a friends birthday party. Everyone there had a great time, some flirting, some playing games and others just drinking alcohol. Vernon, Joshua, Hoshi and Dino were sitting on the couch next to their bestfriend, Mingyu, talking about random guy stuff.

"do you guys wanna bet?" Dino challenged the group.

"you suck at winning, so don't bother betting on something" Joshua teased.

"fuck off dude" offended by his friends comment he gave him the finger.

"guys...let the kid play. So who do you wanna have a bet on?" Mingyu questioned.

"Nayoung, that girl is hot, rich, feisty and I really wanna fuck that out of her," Dino didn't have to think for long and smirked.

"but isn't that Somins bestfriend?" Vernon interrupted.

"soo?" the eldest snorted.

[shh let's just say Mingyu is the eldest here ;)]

"I don't think she'll be okay with it" Hoshi added uncomfortably.

"does it look like I care?" Mingyu glared.

"bro she's your girl-" he began but his Hyung cut him off abruptly.

"are you interested in her now, you fucker?" he stood up and looked furious.

[lol sorry for interrupting the story again but just letting you know our lil boy here is fucked up in his head, psychotic and has lowkey anger issues...continue :D]

"No I didn't-"

"you're my friend Hoshi, everything I own is yours as well, tell me... do you want to fuck her brains out or do you want to fuck Somin till her legs shake?" Mingyu had and evil and terrifying smile on his face while he talked.