17

"Happy Birthday mom" Somin hugged her mother in law and kissed her.

"Thank you sweetheart" she gave her a smile that reached her eyes.

"Happy Birthday mom, I love you" Jimin said and hugged his mom too, kissing both her cheeks.

"I love you too my little baby" she eventually cried and made her husband laugh.

"please don't cry, you're still young and I'm not a baby anymore" Jimin whined.

"yes you are"

"no mom-"

"let's cut the cake" his father interrupted.

Family members and family friends gathered around the big table, where Somins selfmade cake was placed, waiting for Mrs Park to finally cut the masterpiece.

Jimins bestfriends made sure to make everyone laugh and enjoy themselves, Taehyung on the other hand made sure to not interact with Somin, it broke her heart but she thought it was only best for her and it maybe would help her to get over him.

Everyone once again sang Mrs Park a happy birthday. The chocolate strawberry cake was complimented by every guest and Somin felt relieved. People enjoyed the party, laughed, danced and talked while Jimin made sure to record every moment on his Phone. Somin could finally forget all the Taehyung drama and the Honeymoon plan...or so she thought.

~~

"thank you for coming" the last guest finally left and the house seemed a little quiet.

"Somin have you packed everything?" Namjoon asked making Somin remove her eyes from Taehyung.

"yeah, I'll go get it" Somin replied and made her way to the room.

Her body was with them but her mind was not, she was internally breaking. Taehyung too looked lost but none of his friends noticed.

Before tears could fall down she walked away, straight to her room. She refused to cry infront of them, infront of Jimin. She hated getting pitied.

"do I really have to go" she groaned loud.

"yes you do" Jimin walked past her and grabbed their suitcases, not noticing her almost teary eyes.

"I don't want to go with you" she crossed her arms.

"don't you want to give us a chance?" he asked, no emotion showing.

"I-"

"you what?" he asked, he was about to smirk but Somin cut him off.

"we both know our relationship so why are you doing this?" Jimin managed to break her...again.

-silence, both of them communicating trough their eyes.

"because I want t-"

"to play me right? You want to break my heart and you want to see ne fall on my face"

Somin ran a hand trough her hair, emotions taking the best of her.

"Jimin why are you doing this? Just why, can't you see I'm hurt? I know you don't care but please just stop! I can't do this anymore, It hurts and it breaks me little by little. I'm so confused with all this, with your behavior but you don't get it..." she paused and took a deep breath in