55

Somin was turning and tossing in bed, but nothing made her sleep

Somin was turning and tossing in bed, but nothing made her sleep. Something was definitely off...she woke up in the middle of the night for no reason and just seemed to be wide awake.

She turned to her left and saw Jimin sleeping on his stomach like a baby, his face squished and lightly snoring.

"how do you manage to look cute while sleeping?" Somin whispered to no one in particular and observed him for a few minutes.
Maybe this would make her sleepy.

"Ughh" she groaned out after a while and pushed the duvet off. Somin lightly pecked his nose and brushed his hair away. After glancing down at her husband for a last time and making sure that he hadn't woken up, she tiptoed out of their bedroom.

She didn't know why she ended up in the kitchen at this time of the night but she wasn't really complaining.

"Let's feed this little baby" she mumbled while petting her non-existing babybump.

"God I really want to be a mom" she sighed and opened the fridge.

Her mind was filled with pictures of her family, everyone happy to meet Jimin and her little baby, happy faces and just the thought of something made out of love and a mix of both -her and her husband, but then again she shouldn't think of children right now, not when she had to deal with her new Job and two already big babies, Jimin and Jungkook.

"one day...one day" she voiced without realizing and grabbed herself some fruits and plain Yogurt.

After eating Somin cleaned after herself up and
was about to throw the banana peel in the trash when her eyes feel on one shimmering object. Normally she wouldn't even have to think about picking something out of the trash but she was really tempted.

"It's just slimy food Somin, you can do it" she chanted out loud and reached for the usb-stick.
She dropped it down on the counter and rushed to the sink, immediately washing her hands with soap. After arming herself with gloves she decided to clean the usb and take a good look at it.

Something told her this was a bad decision but she couldn't help but be curious. It was now heart against brain...and Somin being Somin
choose the latter.

"let's see" she breathed out and walked to the living room, her laptop was.

Just sitting there patiently and waiting for everything to load was killing her and also giving her anxiety.

Her clammy hands clicked on the only folder existing, one that was named suspiciously-
"_evidence/pjm_" and her heart sank after at what she was focusing on.

She knew Mingyu all to well and expected the worst, something like pictures of her with him, when they kissed our made out, her sleeping and him being a creep, her beat up face...hell...even him recording Jimin while he fucked different girls while being married to her-trying to expose whatever- but she never expected what she saw next.

even him recording Jimin while he fucked different girls while being married to her-trying to expose whatever- but she never expected what she saw next

Gone for good two months...and just feeding you crumbs??? Well that's the dumb author way 🤷🏽‍♀️ sorry unfortunately the only way i work -yikes! But skip to next Chapter and accept my apology 😬

and just feeding you crumbs??? Well that's the dumb author way 🤷🏽‍♀️ sorry unfortunately the only way i work -yikes! But skip to next Chapter and accept my apology 😬

- Nii 🙄