38

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 surprise bitch 💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"oh God Taehyung what are you doing here?" Somin tried to catch her breath after running the stairs down.

"nice to see you too Somin" the brunette chuckled and leaned forward, hugging her tightly.

"Is everything okay...back home? Is mom or dad sick? Is there a problem with the company?" she bombard him with questions.

"really?" Tae rolled his eyes in a playful manner and waited for her to finally get it.

"shit I'm an awful friend, sorry" blush crept up to her face.

"I was just teasing you Somin and don't worry everything is perfectly fine. I just wanted to meet my close friends, am I not allowed to?" at the end of the question he had a little smirk on his lips.

"cockblocker" Jungkook muttered under his breath but it was meant for everyone to hear and so they did.

"what di-" the elder began but got cut off in the middle of his sentence.

"that's what you've been doing the past days kook, so shut up"...by Jimin....

"well it's not my faul you guys are too slow" Jungkook defended yelling.

"well it's not my fault you're so damn noisy" the 23rd year old shouted back.

Somin and Taehyung on the other hand just kept looking between them. When Jungkook spoke they turned their head his way and when Jimin talked, to him. This continued for a while before Taehyung decided to interrupt-

"well! Anyone wanna let me know what we're arguing about?"

"shut up" "yes" "what?" all three of them voiced and snapped their head his way, glaring.

"the???" Taehyung looked at them puzzled and scrunched his nose.

"I'm still waiting...~" he trailed off after silence greeted him.

"I walked into Noona and Hyung doing the dirty and that 8 times" Jungkook exaggerate with a smirk and looked innocent as ever.

"he's lying...we never...don't listen tae ohmygod" Somin spat quickly and waved her hands in a 'no' manner.

When she noticed that Taehyung wasn't really believing her she groaned out loud.

"can you talk Jimin?! Just tell him~~"

Jimin had an amused look on his face and spoke "actually he cockblocked us just a few times but nothing serious happened, he didn't see us fucking... yet" at that Somins jaw met the floor.

how fucking dare he?

"you both are as good as dead" she glared and pointed her finger at Jungkook and Jimin- who were looking all calm and unbothered.

"I'll help you bury Jungkooks body, that asshole is up for punishment" Tae smirked and patted the youngest one's head.

"I'll buy you food and I promise to do your laundry for a month but please Hyung, don't joke with me like that" kook whined and yelled at his brothers retreating back.

Jungkooks puppy eyes and pouting lips were gone in seconds and replaced by his evil grin.

"fucking idiot can't even touch me and here he's talking about killing me hah"

"I heard you, brat! You're dead" Taehyungs voice roared with hidden amusement.

"joking~" Jungkook sang in an annoyingly sweet voice and rolled his eyes.