46

God my ass was so stressed lately and istg I had no nerve nor creativity in me to continue this ff but I guess ya bitch is back again :))))) pls don't hate me for being gone this long shjahs

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Jimins Pov

After sneaking out of our room, making sure to not wake Somin up and carefully closing the door, I quickly made myself some coffee.

I don't know why I didn't feel like meeting Sana or Mingyu, but my gut was telling me that something ugly was about to happen and I wouldn't like.

Was I a bad friend for not wanting to see my bestfriend that just got out of jail?

"get a grip" I scolded myself and placed the cup down.

I was grateful that no one was awake and I didn't have to inform anyone about my whereabouts.

I reached the cafe in less than 20 minutes and immediately saw Sana sitting there and talking to someone on the phone.

"Hi" I greeted her and sat down.

"oh Hi!" she giggled and told the person on the phone that she'll call her later.

"do you want to order coffee or something to eat?" she asked with a grin?

"no" I replied flatly "what's wrong with you? Why are you so hyper at 9 in the morning?"

She just rolled her eyes at me and began to search for something in her purse.

"I don't know but I'm so nervous to finally meet him" she fished out a tiny mirror and fixed her hair.

Before I could say anything a rough but familiar voice beat me to it-

"still the most beautiful girl ever, Sana" both of us turned to the voice and met him.

"Mingyu!" Sana shrieked and jumped up, hugging him tightly.

I too stood up and waited for my turn.

"Jimin, my man. How are you?" he hugged me too and patted my shoulder.

"I'm fine, and you Mingyu?" we sat back down and continued our small talk.

"I missed this" Sana sighed loudly.

"me too" Mingyu replied and I agreed silently, I did miss making plans with them and just enjoying eachothers presence.

"but now to the important part, how's my little Somin doing?" the way he talked about her irked me.

"she's annoying" Sana answered for me and I almost told her to 'piss off'.

"tell me Jimin, how's she keeping up? Anything I need to know?"