57

i heard that some of you missed me 🙄☺️

 🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆

Jimin woke up later than usual, he was feeling cold in bed and didn't want to wake up. After good ten minutes of trying to get a little more sleep, his alarm went off, disturbing his peaceful slumber.

"Somin, turn it off~" he whined out loudly.

-silence

"Baby please, it's hurting my ears" when he still got no reply, his hands reached out to her side of the bed....finding it oddly cold.

He forced his eyes open, only to find Somin gone and her bedside unmade. Now this was so not her, she always made sure to make her bed before going to work, not to mention that she had to work late on Wednesdays - precisely at 11:20. Which gave him the opportunity to cuddle his wife till she forced him out of bed and made him go to work.

she's probably just in the bathroom- he thought and started to stretch his stiff body.

After getting tired of waiting and checking the time, he pushed the duvet off, walking straight to the bathroom.

"Babe hurry up or I'll be late for office" he knocked on the door.

-no reply

"I'm coming in, please be naked" he chuckled, hoping to make her laugh and embarrassed.He hurriedly opened the door wide open.

To his surprise the bathroom was empty, just like the bed.

"Somin you better not play with me. I don't have time for this" he voiced annoyed and walked downstairs.

"You know this will get you in a lot of trouble, once I get you" His temper was getting the best of him when he once again found the places he was looking for empty.

"You know what? Piss off, I'm not playing hide and seek with you" with that spat into the room, he stomped his way back to their bedroom.

"Let's see how long you can hide" he mumbled and started freshening up.

Jimin just finished wearing his suit when he started looking for his watch.

"For fucks sake, where is that damn thing?" he groaned and started a search-party...on his own. Normally it should sit and wait for him on the table, next to the mirror.

After almost ten minutes of looking in every drawer, behind pillows, in the bathroom, walk-in closet, under tables and the bed, he gave up.
He was beyond pissed and probably already having smoke come out of his ears.

"Fuck it!"

He picked his phone up and dialed his wife's number. Just his luck, it looked like she wasn't really going to answer his calls.