1

Information-
Your famous on Instagram for modeling.
Y/n- your name y/h/t- your home town
You have 5million followers on Instagram and 2 million followers on twitter.
You already live in LA
------------------------------------------

You were on a hiking trail taking pictures of nature. You were really good at photography and and had an Instagram page dedicated to all of your photos.
You were taking a picture of a plant when you heard someone talking behind you. You turned around and saw a tall guy with blonde hair, he was talking to a camera. You knew he was a vlogger.

You were walking up the hill while looking at the pictures you took and you suddenly ran into someone. You quickly looked up.

"I'm so sorry!" You closed your camera and saw a tall blonde guy.
"Dang Logans, a cute girl just ran into me" he siad talking to his camera. You felt yourself blush. He put his camera away.
"Hey...sorry for running into you" he said looking down at you. You were only 4'10 (sorry if that's not your height, it's mine tho😂)
"It was my fault, I should have been paying attention" you said shyly.
"I'm Logan" he said out of no where.
"Hey I'm y/n" he smiled at your name.
"What" you said starting to laugh.
"Your so cute" you smiled and laughed up at him.
"Thank you" you said blushing.
"Hey can I get your number?" He said hopefully.
"Yeah sure!" You said taking his phone as he took yours.
"I'll talk to you later" he said smiling at you as he walked away.
You smiled and bit your bottom lip. But you couldn't fall for him.

-Back at your apartment-

You laid on your stomach on your rug in your room. It was a grey fuzzy one. You where blasting old Justine Bieber songs and newer rap ones, even though you didn't know the words. Your music went low as you get a notification. It was from Logan.

Logan- Hey, 'crush🤤💕'" you laughed at the name you set on his phone.
You- "Hi handsome" you smiled.
Logan- "That's not my name?"
You- "Yeah I know ;)" you rolled on your back and blushed. But you caught yourself. Don't do this. You thought to yourself.
Logan- "ya know y/n your cute" you smiled at the text.
You- "let's hanggggg" you got up and walked out to your kitchen and sat on the counter.
Logan- "okay, come over when your ready"

You left your phone on the counter and you ran and reapplied your mascara and your perfume. You grabbed some black short shorts and a maroon shirt. Your put in a black bandana as a headband and put the tie in the front. You thought you looked cute so you left to Logans (you already knew you lived in the same apartment complex)
You grabbed your phone and room key and left.

You got to Logans and knocked. He answered and he was in seat pants and no shirt. You couldn't help but stare.
You heard Logan laugh so you quickly looked back up at him.
"Come in" he said laughing. You walked in and turned to see Logan looking at your butt. He quickly looked up and smiled at you. You laughed and turned to sit on the couch.

Kong came running over to you and you picked him up and hugged him. You kissed his little head and sat him on your lap.
"Your so cute! Yes you are!" You talked to Kong in a baby voice.
"I'm cute too" Logan said crossing his arms pretending to pout.
"Your very cute" you said and laughed.

Logan came and sat next to you getting out his vlog camera, he walked over tot he kitchen and called you over. You walked over and he threw a plate at the ground. You jumped back covering your face with your arms and one knee was up by your chest.

"Logannnn" you said dragging out the L. You have him a 'seriously' look. He laughed and ran towards you. You ran out to the balcony and he grabbed you around your waist. He tossed you onto the love sacs and you both laughed. He came and sat next you. You sat up and rolled fell off the love sac. You heard Logan laugh and ask if you were okay.
"I'm good" and said holding up a thumbs up and laughing. You covered your face from the vlog.

"Stop I look so bad" you said rolling over way from the camera. You could tell your face was red from laughing so hard.
"You look perfect" Logan said helping you up.
"No such thing as perfect" you said smirking at him.
"Your perfect and you need to deal with it" he said winking at you.

Dang, he's hot as hell. You though in your head. You both went inside and you helped him sign off the vlog. After it uploaded the comments came flooding in. You guys were tagged in things and people asking if you guys were dating.

You grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch and Logan turned the TV on. He went to Netflix and you guys started watching F.r.i.e.n.d.s you started from the beginning.

Logans pov-
I turned to see y/n watching the show. I don't know how she thinks she isn't pretty. She's beyond gorgeous in my eyes. I turned back to the show and I felt y/n look at me. I turned an s look at her. She smiled and looked down. I took her hand and told her to promise she wouldn't watch the show without me. She promised and laughed. She had such a cute laugh. I was definitely in love. I could tell she was the one. She's perfect.

Hope you enjoyed!! Please comment and vote on his story! Let me know what you think❤️