5

Your pov-
You were happy that you were able to trust Logan now but you just felt like something was off. You didn't know what it was but something felt wrong.
You were walking too Starbucks when you saw Logan. He was with the one and only Chloe Bennet (I could rant on her so freakin hard you don't understand) they were sitting outside at a table. You couldn't tell if they were on a date or not. You tried to walk past them without them seeing you but it failed.

"Hey y/n!" You turned to see them oh looking at you.
You smiled awkwardly and walked away. You didn't even get coffee. You walked back to your apartment.
You felt jealous that Chloe was with Logan. You liked him and you thought he liked you too, maybe you were wrong.

You got a text from Logan,
"Hey..."
"Hi" you were confused on why he put 3 dots.
"Can we talk?"
You were so confused on what he was talking about.
"Sure?"
"Okay come over" you were so confused but you went over to his apartment anyways.

You got there and knocked. He opened the door and let he let you in and told you to sit on the couch.
"Um...Logan what's going on"
"Me and Chloe aren't dating y/n, we were just discussing thing from valley girl" he looked you in your eyes.
"Okay?"
"What do you mean? You walked off crying?"
"I did?" You didn't remember crying. You do remember feeling pretty mad though...
"Yeah, I just wanted to clear this up"

You guys finished talking and you went to walk out but Logan stopped you.
"Can you stay?" You nodded your head and went back to the couch. You guys just watched Netflix and hung out.

Sorry this chapter was really short...I need some ideas. Leave some in the comments and please vote!❤️