6

You woke up in an unfamiliar bed. You looked to your side and Logan was sleeping, he was facing you. You quickly looked under the covers to make sure you had clothes on. You had your clothes on from yesterday. You sighed in relief. You grabbed your phone from the bed side table. It was 10:30am.
Ugh you were mad you had to get up and lost on Instagram. (You make money for modeling on there idk if that works but it does now😂)
You quietly got up and left Logan a note,
Had to go home <3 y/n
You walked back to your apartment and got ready.

After you you posted the picture you there on a sports bra and some legging and went to the gym.
You walked in and saw Logan lifting weights.
"Hey long time no see Logey" you said standing over him smiling.
He got up and turned to you with a frown.
"What's wrong?" You said concerned.
"You left me aloneee" he said crossing his arms. You laughed. It was weird because he was sitting and he was the same size as you.

After your work out you and Logan walked back. He dropped you off at your apartment.
"Thanks for letting me use you as a weight" he said laughing.
"No problem" you smiled at him. He went back to his place and you went in to yours.

"Hey y/n, in having the why don't we boys over you should come hang" you read the text after your shower and texted him back you would be over in a bit.
You and Jack were really close friends actually. You couldn't say your feelings for him were completely 'gone' but you liked Logan and he's who you would choose.

You walked in quietly and heard them singing. They finished and you walked out clapping.
They all turned to you and laughed. You got pulled into a hug by all of them. You all sat on the couch and decided to watch a scary movie.
You sat next to Jack and Lydia (she was there) the scary song was playing and when the guy popped up and the screen you screamed and latched on to Jack. You looked over the couch not wanting to see.
You looked over to see Logan watching you and you quickly let go of Jack.

After the movie everyone had left and Lydia was walking Kong outside on Hollywood boulevard.
Logan was at his desk editing the vlog and you were just watching him.
You were on the couch backwards favoring Logan and rested your chin on your arms in front of you.
"Logeyyyyy" you said waiting for him to respond. He looked up from his computer and looked back down.
You walked over to him and put your chin on his shoulder.
"Give me attentionnn" you said in a pouty voice.
"Get it from Jack" you sighed and walked to the front of him and shut his computer.
"Now Logan you know that not fair" you pouted.
"How is not fair?" He said looking at you.
"You could've sat by me, but you wanted to sit by Daniel" he knew you were right.
He didn't say anything and just looked down.
You walked over to the door.
"No, no, no your right!" He said running over to you and taking your hand of the handle. You smiled up at him "i know"

You walked over to the couch and makes on your stomach and went on Snapchat. You and Lele had started a streak and you had to snap her.
You took a picture with the dog filter and sent it.
You saw Logan cleaning up a plate he had broken earlier so you recorded him. He caught you and chased you in to his room.
"Y/n you can't show that to anyone!!" He said cornering you. You were laughing and sent it to Lele.
"Oops, my finger slipped" you fake frowned.
"Your gonna get it now" he picked you up and tossed you on the bed and tickled you until he could anymore.

You laid on the bed me you were getting a call from Jack. You quickly shot up and answered it.
"Heyyy" you said walking out to the balcony.
You heard Logan follow you out.
You and Jack talked about prancing Logan that you guys were dating since you and Logan weren't.
You agreed and ended the call.

--next day--
You woke up to a call from Logan and he asked if you could hangout today, you told him yeah.
You ended the call and quickly texted Jack.
"Hey, going over to Logans later, prank starts now!"

You got in the shower and dried your hair. You straightened it and put it in a high pony tail. You brushed your teeth and picked out and outfit. You threw on sweatshirt and some light short shorts.
You did some mascara and some and highlight. You put on white vans and left for Logans.

You walked in and the wdw boys were already there Jack winked at you and Logan must have saw it. His eyes darted towards you and then Jack.
You held back your laugh and went to sit on the couch. Jack cane and sat next to you and put his arm around you. You leaned your head on his shoulder. You felt Logan staring at you guys and you turned around and he quickly looked away. You turned around and smiled at Jack.

Everyone decided to watch f.r.i.e.n.d.s and you and Jack cuddled during it. You could tell Logan was furious.
"Logan are you okay?" Jack asked.
"Uh actually can I talk to you guys outside" you both nodded and everyone watched you all walk out. They boys all knew it was just Logan who didn't.
"Are you guys like a thing? Because you've been flirty all day"
You and Jack looked at each other.
"No Logan were not dating" you said while grabbing jacks hand.
"Then wh-"
"Were pranking youuu!" You and Jack yelled together. The rest of he boys came out at you all started laughing.
"So everyone knew?" Logan said sitting down on a love sac.
You all nodded and laughed. The boys all had to leave and it was just you and Logan.

You sat on the couch and Logan was in the kitchen.
"Hey babe?" He yelled. And without thinking you answered.
"What?" You quickly turned and saw Logan looking at you, both of your guys eyes were wide.
"Whys you answer?" He sounded like he was panicking.
"I don't know, it felt like an instinct" you said confused. You both just kinda sat there.
You got up to leave when Logan grabbed you by your waist and turned you around. He kissed you.

----
Ahhh hope you liked this! Please vote and I might add some drama in or something idk yet...🤷‍♀️

Thanks for readinggggg!!!