13

-A week later-

You and Logan were chilling on the couch when he got a call from manager Jeff. Logan had to go to a quick meeting. He told the wdw boys to come over and we could all chill until he came back.

You sat on the couch waiting for the boys when you heard a knock. You walked over and opened it, hoping it wasn't a murderer but you were to short to see through the looking hole thing (idk what it's called😂)

You let the boys in and you wanted to have fun. You were really good at hanging on things so you decided to hang on the door.

"Yo you guys!!" You laughed as you swung back and fourth on the door.
"Oh my god" the boys busted out laughing and you just stayed up there. They all were snap chatting it and you were dying laughing.

Pretty soon Logan walked In.
"Hey- what the hell" he looked up at you on the door and you smiled at him.
"Hi" he laughed and took a picture.
"Here drop" you dropped into his arms and he set you down.

You guys decided to have a chill day and watch f.r.i.e.n.d.s all day. You all had made it to season 3 together. You quickly threw your hair in a messy bun and out some sweats and Logans hoodie on.

"Damn babe, lookin fineeeee" Logan said kissing your cheek.
"Stoppp" you smiled pushing him back.

You all sat on the couch and Kong curled up in your lap.
You sat next to Daniel and Jack. They were spamming your story with pictures of them and off guard ones of you. You smiled at Jack and he took a picture. He must have sent it to Logan because you heard Logan screenshot and laugh.

"If your gonna make fun of me I'd rather have you do it not in front of meeee" you whined and took Jacks phone.
"We aren't making fun of you" Daniel said being shushed by Corbyn, Zach and Jonah.

Time skip

You ended up binge watching f.r.i.e.n.d.s until season 6.
It was about 8:50pm and the boys and Logan all went out. Lydia cane back with Kong from the groomers. And she ended up leaving. You were there alone wishing someone was with you.

You texted the Logan but he didn't answer.
So you texted Jack asking if they knew when they would be back.

You- "Hey when will you guys be back? Logan won't answer me"
Jack❤️- "Logan isn't home yet? I'm coming over"
You- "okay, I'm worried"
Jack❤️- "it's okay, y/n"

Soon Jack came through the door and you were pacing around the room biting your nails. He took your wrists gently away from your mouth and looked you in the eyes.
"Y/n sit down. Please" you did as you were told. You got even more worried.
"We've been home for at least half an hour. All I know is that some girl called his name and he told us to go he'd get an Uber"
Your face dropped and you got almost angry. You got up to walk out of the apartment when you saw Logan kissing Chloe.

"Logan!?" He quickly pulled away from Chloe. You knew he was kissing her back. Chloe looked scared and walked away. Good.

"I- um" he stuttered and looked down.
"I will give you, 3 minutes to explain to me what the hell you are doing cheating on me again" you looked him in his eyes, yours darting from one to another.
"Look y/n, I love you and I saw Chloe and I- I love both of you and I just didn't want to hurt either of you. I wanted to make both of you happy"
"You better know damn well I will be out of your apartment in the morning." You yelled. You turned around bumping into Jack and quickly apologizing.

Logans pov-
What have I done? I'm an idiot absolute idiot. I just lost the love of my life.
Jack looked at me disappointed and walked away.
"Jack..." he turned to me in disgust.
"What, Logan? You have no excuse, you have broken her again!" He shook his head and kept walking.

I quickly ran to my apartment and she was grabbing her things. She saw me and scoffed. I deserved it.
She walked out on to the balcony and called someone.

Your pov-
You quickly packed clothes and all of your make up and ect. You were disappointed and hurt. You quickly walked out on the balcony and scrolled to your contacts until you found his name.
You quickly called him and waited until it picked up.

"Hello?" You heard from the other line.
"Hey, its y/n, can we meet up? Maybe talk and stuff"
"Yeah, how about the hotel I'm at?"
"Perfect. See you soon"

You passed Logan on the way out and he grabbed your arm.
"Please don't leave me, I need you" he teared up, but you didn't.
"You did this, you find a way to fix it, call me when your done with your 'affair' and we can talk"

You stormed out, grabbing your bag on the way.
You found your way to the hotel and asked for the room number.
"312" the lady said and you walked away.

You knocked on the door.
"Hello" you smiled up.
"Long time no see" that smirk. You hated it but it was hot.

--------
Ahhh cliffhangerrrrr😂 wonder who y/n went to?!
You and Logan will be together in the end but I gotta slice these on coming chapters up a bit!
Thanks for all the reads and votes❤️
Keep it up!🙏

Deuces💪🏻