9

Logans pov-
I woke up on the couch and sat up. I felt around on the couch looking for my phone. I flipped the blanket up and heard my phone hit the ground. I groaned I picked it up. I had a few missed calls from y/n and a text from her.

Y/n💕- hey, I'm at the wdw boys house hanging for the day, they said to tell you to come over.
Me- sorry, just woke up I'll be there in a bit❤️

I finished eating and brushing my teeth. I had on a maverick "sent the universe" shirt on and some shorts.

--at the wdw house--
I heard everyone in the back so I walked back there.
Daniel and Zach were swimming while Jonah and Corbyn were singing and Jack and y/n weren't out there. I walked over to the boys and talked for a while and went in to find Jack and y/n. I walked up to Jacks room and heard them talking.

Jack- look y/n my feelings for you are gone and I won't come between you and Logan but I just want you to know, that if anything happens you can talk to me.
Y/n- thanks Jack, and you'll always be my best friend.
You saw them hug and so you decided to knock, you figured they were done.

"Hey Logan" Jack said as you guys bro hug.
"Hey Jack" y/n walked out and hugged you.
Jack walked down stairs and y/n let go of you and stood to face you.
"Look Logan nothing happened we were jus-"
You cute her off by kissing her.
"I know, I trust you, you and Jack are really close friends, i get it" she hugged me and we walked down to the boys.

Your pov-
You and Logan walked down and the boys were singing. You sat on the couch next to Logan and listened as the sang one of their songs. You clapped when the finished and the all sat next to you on the couch.

You guys ended up watching the try not to laugh and you were the first one out. It was the vine of the dog throwing up spaghetti and you laughed harder then you should have.
Everyone tried not to laugh at your laugh and eventually Zach won the challenge.

It was late and you and Logan decided to head home you thanked the boys and they all hugged you.

You and Logan made it to his place you both sat on the couch. Logan laid his head in your lap and played with his hair. You pulled it back into a pony tail and you laughed.

"Stoppp" he said laughing and turning into your body. You felt him laugh against your stomach you it made you laugh. You took his hair out and asked for a hoodie.

You walked back to grab a black and grey maverick hoodie. You walked out. Logan looked at you and smiled he walked over to you and grabbed your waist and kissed you.
You smiled and lightly pushed pass him to go get Kong.
"Really, you would rather kiss my dog then me" he said walked to his desk.
"Sorry..." you laughed and sat on the couch.

When is he gonna ask me out? I mean we're practically dating.

You got lost in your thoughts and heard Logan talking to you.

"What did you say?" You asked turning around to face him.
"Nevermind" he sighed and looked back at his computer.
"Babe, I'm sorry I was just thinking, tell me"
He got up and took your hand leading you too the balcony.

Logans pov-
I took her out to the balcony. I was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend. She doesn't like big surprises so I thought I just would do a simple ask.

"Y/n, I really like you, and I really want you to be my girl-"
"YES!!!" She jumped up into my arms laughing and I hugged her tight. She pulled away with the cutest smile on her face.

-Time skip-Logans pov-
It's been 3 week since me and y/n have been dating. Her and the wdw boys have gotten really close lately but I don't mind.
We were walking down to the lobby to go to Starbucks when Jordan showed up. He quickly looked at y/n and walked towards her.

"Come on baby, I miss you and I just want us to be together again" he said trying to take her hand, she back away and closer to me.
"Are you an idiot?! You have tried to kill me and you made m attempt to kill myself. I would rather die then go back to a miserable life with you"
He quickly grabbed her wrist and yanked her with him. I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around aggressively and punching his nose. He fell to the ground in pain and I quickly grabbed y/n's hand.

"Logan" she reached for me and hugged me. It absolutely broke my heart. She cried into my chest. I hugged her and picked her up and took her back to my apartment. She stopped crying and sat on the couch.
"Thank you Logey" she said getting up and hugging me. I kissed her forehead and sat her down on the couch.

Your pov-
You and Logan were cuddling on the couch and you looked to see him asleep. You took a picture and posted it on your snap story
"Babe❤️"
You posted it and got out of Logans grip, and it wasn't easy. You felt him grab your waist and pull you back down.
"Logan I gotta go home" you said turning to him.
"Nooo" he said opening his eyes. "You always leave me" he pulled you into his chest and you sighed.
"I swear you get everything you want" you said snuggling into him.
"Well I got you and that's all I need" you smiled at how cheesy he was but it was cute.
"I love you Logan Alexander Paul" you said kissing him.
"I low you y/n y/m/n y/l/n"

---------
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thank you to everyone who is reading❤️ please vote on chapters🤙🏼