8

You woke up to Logan on his phone next to you. He looked down at you and smiled cheekily.
"Hey babe" you smiled and turned the other way so he didn't see you blush.
"Stop face meee" he said trying to pull you to face him. You turned to him and smiled.
"Hi" you said smiling at him. He leaned in to kiss you and you waited for him to close his eyes and you put the pillow in the between your lips. You quickly hopped out of the bed and ran to the living room and grabbed Kong so Logan couldn't grab you.
"Playing hard to get huh?" You heard Logan slightly yell as he turned to the corner to see you standing with Kong.
"You can't get me I have your dog" you said baking up. You hit the sliding glass door and you were trapped.
Logan took Kong and set him down.
He kissed you passionately and let you go.
"Happy Logey?" You said walking to the door.
"Not until you stop leaving me" he said pouting.
You went and hugged him and he picked you up. You put your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.
He sat you in his lap and you smiled at him.

Logans pov-
She's such a cutie like how is someone so cute? I smiled and laughed.
"What" she said taking her hands off my chest and crossing them.
"Nothing your just so cute" I smiled and put my hands on her waist. I kissed her lips and tried to stand up but she didn't let me.
"Come on I need to get ready!" I said.
"No" she said pouting.
"Okayyy" i grabbed her and tossed her to the other side of the couch.
I left y/n and got ready and I came back out she was in a women's maverick crop top and her shorts she left her a few days ago.
She looked at me like she was mad and left.
I quickly texted her.

"Babe? Are you okay?" I asked worried. I heard her phone go off she left it here.
I looked at her lock screen and it was of her and Jack. And her Instagram comments were weird.
"F**k me", "your hot f me up" and things like that. It made me mad.

She walked in and just walked over to me.
"Are you mad at me?" I asked her.
"No? I was just kidding? Why are you on my phone?"
"I want to know why Jack and you is your lock screen? You and I are mine?" I was trying not to be mad.
"Logan seriously, were just good friends and if you can't understand that then maybe I should go"
I was surprised by her words and annoyed.
"No, y/n it's jus-"
"No Logan I think I should go, you obviously can't trust me, I trust you Logan and it hurts me that you don't trust me" she was gonna cry.
I got up and hugged her and she hugged me back.
"Please don't go..." I told her hugging her.
She looked up at me.
"Never" she jumped up and I sat her I my lap she birdied her face into my neck and we just cuddled for a while.

-------
Sorry this one was short, it's late and I'm tired😂
Thank you to he people who are reading❤️ please vote!