3

You are an idiot!!! You don't deserve to be here. Your ugly! You absolutely disgust me!
"Please don't hurt me!"
"Hurt you...." he came at you with a knife.
"PLEASE DONT"
You woke up screaming and tears streaming down your cheeks. Jesus. You thought in your head.
You got up and saw yourself in the mirror. You looked in at yourself with a blank expression. You walked over to he mirror and turned it around. Maybe Jordan was right. You relished you hadn't posted on Instagram for a few days, so you got ready. You took a shower and did some makeup, you went a little darker today. You put your hair in a high pony tail. You put on a cute off the shoulder crop top and some short shorts. You took your picture smiling. You disgust me. You posted the picture and captioned it "oh a happy day" you went back for eh bathroom and took off the makeup you basically used it as a mask.
You got into some sweat pants and a sports bra. You put your hair in a messy bun. And you went and laid on your fuzzy rug.
You disgust me. You couldn't get those words out of your head. You went on your phone and payed games and got a text from Logan.

"Hey!" You read it and left him on read.
You don't deserve to be here.
"I know your reading these" you read it.
I just wish you were gone.
You texted Logan back, not what you wanted to text him.
"I'm disgusting he told me I wish you were just dead. And sometimes so do I"
Maybe it would just be better if I was gone. Jordan was right.
You walk over to the bathroom and look in the mirror and think of everything he said and did to you.
You took the blade  out of your razor and started crying. You sat on the ground in pain and crying. This pain has gone on for to long. You couldn't take it. It was physically hurting you. All you could think about was "how do I escape this pain"
You cute your right wrist and screamed in pain. Your wrist was bleeding out all over. Hen the front door was busted open and Logan came running in.

Logans pov-
"No y/n" he cried and took the blade from you.
"I'm done Logans" She cried and put her head in between her knees.
"What has he done to you" I cried and helped her up.
I quit crying and quickly rinsed her wrist off.
When I get my hands on that guy. I was beyond mad. And sad, I mean he's caused a girl to break down to where she can't take the pain.

Once y/n we sat on her bed. She didn't even look at me.
"I'm broken Logan, I didn't know what else to do" she looked at me. Her eyes met my red ones.
"I promise you, y/n I will help you through this."
She looked back down in her lap. I tipped her head up with my thumb.
"You are beautiful and your amazing, don't let anyone tell you anything else. Your the most amazing person I've ever met. And I want you to remember that" I pulled her into my chest and she hugged me. I held her tight.
"I'm so sorry" She said to me.
I kissed her and she kissed back. We pulled away and she smiled.

--2 weeks later--Your pov--
You had been doing a lot better. You had gone to therapy and it really helped. But you haven't talked to Logan in a few days. He had gone to shoot for a show he was doing but it was out of town.

You where walking down by the grove and you saw a guy looking at you. You weren't gonna lie to yourself, he was hot. He walked over to you and smiled.
"Hey" he said winking. And it was a good wink to.
"Hey" you said blushing and biting your bottom lip.
"So do you wanna go get a coffee? And we can get to know each other?"
"Sure, wait what's your name?" You asked before walking off with a stranger.
"It's Jack, I'm in a band called Why don't we"
"Awesome! I'm y/n"
"I like that name" he said smiling at you. He put his arm around your lower back and you guys started walking for Starbucks.
"Jack let me pay"
"No, I want to pay"
"Serio-" before you could finish Jack just swiped his card.
"Oh my god Jack" you said pretending to pout.
"Hey don't be mad." He grabbed your hand and you both walked out with your coffee.
You sat outside and you laughed and just got to know each other. You felt yourself start to fall for him.
You finished your coffees and he took the cups and threw them away.
He came back and smiled. He grabbed your hand and you both walked back to the grove.
"Hey can I get your number?"
"Yeah definitely!" You smiled and entered your number into his phone.
He walked you back to your apartment and kissed your cheek before he left.
You went inside and jumped around. You've never been so happy. You smiled at how happy you were and you knew you were doing better.

You hadn't forgotten about Logan. You still liked him. Then it hit you. I have to choose between Jack and Logan. You couldn't wait for Logan to come back tomorrow.

-the next day-
You were laying on your rug when you got a knock at the door. But it opened right away. You poked your head out from your door to your room and Logan came in.
"LOGEYYYY" you screamed and ran up and jumped into his arms.
"Hey beautiful!" He said setting you down. You both walked over to the couch. And sat down.
"Hey y/n I'm having some people over tonight at my place you wanna come?"
"Yeah sure!"
"Okay I would get ready now. Everything is already set up at my place Ik see you there in about an hour"
"Yeah okay"

You finished getting ready you had on a some waits high, light shorts and a black crop top. You did regular makeup and you went over to Logans.
You knocked and we're told to come in.
You walked in and saw Jack with a bunch of other guys who were singing. And we're amazing at it.

"Hey cutie" Jack said walking over and hugging you.
"Hey! Is this the band?" You said walking over. You didn't know Jack knew Logan.
"Yeah that's them" he introduced you to everyone and they all hugged you.

A bunch of other you tubers showed up and you didn't know many of them. Only Mark, George, Lele, Amanda, and team 10. You've watched their videos.

You and Jack hung out on the couch most of the time. Then most people played truth or dare. It was you, Logan, Lele, Amanda, Jake, And Jack. Jack sat on your left and Logan was on your right.

After a few rounds it got a bit weird. Jake asked you.
"Y/n, truth or dare"
"Dare" you said hesitantly.
"I dare you to kiss one guy in this room you think is hot" you felt everyone look at you. You bit your bottom lip and you...

Ahhhh cliffhanger!!!! Please vote! Let me know what you think of this story❤️ and this won't be all about Jack this is just a part!