7

Your pov-
You looked down at your feet trying to hide the fact that you were blushing like crazy.
You felt Logan life your chin up, he had a smirk on his face. You starts laughing and pushed past him to the couch. He came and sat next to you and turned the tv on.

Logans phone started ringing and you looked over at him and he picked it up.
He got up and walked back to his room, you followed him like a lost puppy. He sat on the bed and you jumped next to him and sat in his lap. He held back his laugh and tossed you off on the bed. You quickly stood up and grabbed some of his socks on the floor. You started throwing them at the fan to make noise. You started laughing. Logan turned and looked at you like 'when this call is over I'm gonna get you' you quickly stood up and went back to your phone.

You got a face time call from Jack and you went out to the balcony so you wouldn't disturb Logan anymore.

"Hey Jackkk" you said while closing the door behind you.
"Hey y/n, you should come over later we're having a movie night with the boys"
"Okay, I'll come over at 6?"
"Sounds good byeeee"

You ended the call and checked the time, it was 3:50. You got up and went to the door to leave but Logan stopped you.
"Hey where are you going" he asked while grabbing your hand.
"I'm going to hang with the why don't we boys"
"Why?" He asked letting go of your hand.
"Jack invited me" you hesitated to say that.
"I mean, didn't you guys like each other?"
You sighed and looked at him in the eyes.
"Logan we aren't exactly dating" you raised an eyebrow.
"Whatever, just go" he turned to walk away but you quickly hugged him from behind.
He turned around and looked at you.
"Look I won't go if you don't want me to..but i wish you trusted me" you looked down and he lifted your chin up.
"I do trust you?" He said looking kid of upset.
"Well if you did then you would let me go!" You said crossing your arms.
"I told you to go!!!" He raised his voice making you flinch a bit.
You turned around and left. You didn't want to fight with him about this.

You arrived at the wdw boys house and the greeted you with hugs. You guys decided to swim for a while. You all took a picture and you were in the middle.
You posted it.

"My kind of people🤷‍♀️💕" @whydontwemusic

You also got individual ones and you set the one of you and Jack as your lock screen.

Logans pov-
I was upset that y/n and I had gotten in a fight. I realize that I overreacted and they are all really close friends. I decided to text her.
"Hey, I'm sorry about how I acted, please come over after your done there❤️"

I shut my phone off and went and grabbed some food. After I got back I finished my food I still had no text from y/n. I went and laid in my bed and ended up falling asleep.

Your pov-
I left the wdw boys house at around 10. I went over to Logans and his door was unlocked. I walked into find him sleeping. You walked over to his side and plugged his phone in for him.
"Hey" he said sleepily waking up.
"Sh, go back to sleep we'll talk in the morning"
"Are you gonna stay here tonight?" He aided hopefully.
"No babe, I've got things to do in the morning" you frowned at him and said kissed his cheek goodnight.

You walked back to your apartment and went straight to bed.
You woke up and stretched while you checked your phone. Nothing important. You got up and ate an apple and got ready for the gym.
You were wearing some vs (Victoria's secret) leggings and a black crop top. You had white eqt's and went down to the gym.
You lifted weights and ran 2 miles on the treadmill. You finished and you went to walk out when some guy slapped your butt. You quickly turned around and saw some dude you've never seen. You started to walk away when Logan was walking towards the guy. You quickly stopped him and put your hand on his chest.

"It's fine Logan, he's not worth you getting in trouble" you said annoyed.
"Are you okay?" He said lifting your chin up.
"Yeah" you walked away and told Logan you would text him later.

You went back to your place and showered. Then you went out and got star bucks.
--Time skip--

You were sitting on your couch when Logan texted you.
"Hey can you come over?" You texted back sure on your way out.
You got to his apartment and knocked. He looked sad. He moved to the side so you could come in.
You sat on the couch and Logan sat next to you.
"Look y/n, I'm sorry" you looked at him and hugged him.
"It's okay Logey" you said pulling away from the hug.

You walked to the door but Logan grabbed you and you laughed. You put your legs around his waist and your hands round his neck. You put your head on his chest and he sat down on the couch.
"Stay over tonight, please" he said putting his hands on your waist.
You got off of his lap and started walking toward the door slowly.
"I don't know Logan, I might go find the guy who slapped my butt and sleep with him" you teased him.
"No you wont" he said grabbing you by your waist.
"He's a good kisser" you teased him even more.
Logan picked you up and you laughed. He took you the balcony. He held you by your waist and kissed you. You smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"He's the better kissed huh?" Logan said laughing.
"No your better, his are sloppy"
"Go- how do you know?!" He said setting you down.
"Ah I'm kidding! Your the only one I'll kiss!" You said laughing and hugging him. You felt him hug you back and it made you smile even bigger.
I'm the luckiest girl ever

-----
Hope you enjoyed! I might update again later on tonight but until then,
Thanks to the people who are reading❤️