19

[continuing from the last chapter]
You woke up at about 3am you were in Logans grip and you struggled to get out. You mentally face palmed for waking him up.
"Shit, sorry babe" you whispered. He just turned into the couch cushions falling back asleep. You walked outside to the love sacs and just admired the view. You were going to miss this everyday.
You had been emailed from a professional photographer. They asked you to move out to New York, of course you took it, you didn't even think to ask Logan first and you felt guilty about it. You were going to tell him in the morning (Friday) you leave on Sunday morning at 6am. You were scared, you didn't know anyone out there.

-skip to morning-

You woke up back on the couch. Logan was up on his phone.
"Hi babe, sleep well?" He asked putting his phone down.
"Yeah" you got up and you both got ready. You finally decided to tell him.
"Logan I need to tell you something" you hesitated.

"Okay..." Logan turned all of his attention to you.
"So a few weeks ago, I was emailed by a professional photographer, (just making up a name) Makena Davis.
"Woah babe! That's great! She's huge!" He smiled and hugged you.
"Yeah I know, but it's in New York" you quickly said it so you didn't have to wait for him to celebrate more.
"Oh.." he looked down.
"But the apartment is already payed for and furnished for me, I'll make good money..." Logan stopped you.
"Your moving? To New York? Why can't you just go for like a week?" He stood up next to you.
"Well I don't know it's going to be a full time job Logan.."
"When do you leave?" He sounded frustrated with you.
"Um. Sunday morning at 6...." you looked down.
"What?!? Your just now telling me that I only have 1 full day with my girlfriend, before she moves off to New York without me!!"
"I'm sorry! I just, she emailed me and I didn't take it at first! I thought you wouldn't mind!?" You felt tears coming for feeling so bad.
"Oh yeah, that's totally fine, I'll let my girlfriend move away to New York! Why y/n? Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" he was angry at you and almost hurt....
"Okay!! I get it I messed up! I'm sorry Logan, but I thought you'd be happy for me!" You yelled and walked out the door in pure anger. Tears were streaming down your cheeks. The hell is wrong with him? You thought as you stomped down to the lobby.

You took an uber to Mark and Kylie's.

-time skip to after telling Marks and Ky-

You still hadn't talked to Logan and rn was about 9:30. You headed back to the apartment and saw Logan on the couch. He looked at you then back at his phone. You walked back and started packing. You told Lydia se could have the rest of your clothes she left since you guys were the same size.

--skip to morning--

You woke up at 5 and you quickly got ready. You still hadn't spoken to Logan and it was killing you, but he was an ass about this. You grabbed your things and called an uber for the airport. Everything was already paid for so you were set. You got down right as the uber pulled up, you got in and they took you to the airport.

You were on the plane for about 4 hours when you woke up. You took your your phone and pulled up Netflix. F.r.i.e.n.d.s came up, you and Logan only had 3 more episodes left until you finished it. You didn't watch it though. You never break promises.
You decided to watch pll (pretty little liars)

After 3 and a half episodes the plane landed and you walked off to find a nice lady holding a sign with your name on it. You followed her to the car and she brought you to your apartment.

You texted Makena.

You- "Hey Makena, at my apartment. When should I meet you at the studio?"
Makena Davis- tomorrow afternoon at 1. Thanks.
Read at 5:42pm

-time skip to the studio-

You showed Makena your photos last and she was mesmerized. You felt good about your work. She gave you the job. You were going to take pictures of anything you wanted. She told you for extra pay that you could take family portraits when they came in.
You were happy.

-one year later-

You and Logan had broken up. You still thought of him everyday. You saw his vlog when he explained the break up. You two still haven't spoken since you left. You weren't seeing anyone, you didn't feel like you needed to be. You were making such a good living off your job, but you felt so wrong in New York. You didn't feel at home.

"Makena, I know I've been here for over a year now and I love this job, but it doesn't feel right to be here. I don't want to lose my job, but I'm going back to LA" you frowned but she smiled.
"Well your in luck, we got a new person here who can take your spot and you can send in pictures from LA."
"Great thank you so much"

--after your back in LA--

You were walking back to your old old apartment that wasn't with Logan and you unlocked it. Still the same.
You began to put all of your things away. You finished about 5 hours later.

You decided to call Lydia and Kylie and Amanda
You told them to come over.

In they ran and you all squeaked and cried out do joy. You were all so close and you loved it.

You eventually called all the guys. Mark, George, Johannes, and Jake. You would call Logan later.
They all came over and you all hugged and they were so happy you were back.

Soon you went to Logans. You knocked and you were way nervous. He answered and looked depressed. His whole mood changed when he saw you. He smiled so big and it was almost as if you guys hadn't broken up and you never fought. He hugged you like he used to when you came back from the store. But you could tell he meant this hug. God how you missed him.

He brought you in and you sat down like you always did when you guys had a talk. You missed him so much. You didn't realize until now that, you need him.

"Y/n, you have no idea how sorry I am.... I should have just been happy for you" he looked down with guilt and you felt horrible.
"Logan, we shouldn't have left things like we did, I'm sorry and I missed you so much in New York, you are why I came back" you lightly smiled at him and he looked at you. Then all of a sudden he smashed his lips into yours. You didn't pull back. You missed waking up next to him every morning.

You looked into his eyes and he looked into yours.
"I love you" He said. You smiled.

"Uh- hello?" A hand was waved I front of your face. It was Logans. But you were on the hill? You looked around. What the hell?
"Um are you okay? Oh and I didn't get your name?"
Did I imagine all of  that? You thought in your head.
"Uh, sorry I was uh, thinking. Hi I'm y/n" he smiled.
"I like that name, hey wanna grab some coffee?" You smiled up at him.
"Yes"
You were still so confused about that thought you had....but this seemed it was going right.

The end!

----------
HEY YOU GUYSSSS!!!!!! Okay so if you don't understand the ending I'll explain.

So basically you were talking to Logan and you imagined everything you read before. You never got passed you telling him your name. So yeah! I thought it would be a really cool twist to the book...

Thank you so much for the reads, votes and comments❤️

I'm definitely going to start a new book. Most likely tomorrow, or really soon. Leave suggestions in the comments and if you don't I'll just choose😂

Once again thank you for 2k💕 love you alllllll🌷

Deuces🙏