18

[countinuing from last chapter] (please read a/n at the end)

You were still outside on the love sacs looking on Instagram when you came across the Dolan twins. (Okay I'm the twins are only 17...can we pretend that the twins are 21)
You were absolutely obsessed with Grayson. You loved both of them so much but Grayson was so sweet. You were liking his photos when Mark came out he looked over and instantly screamed.
"Logann!!!! Y/n is liking other men's Instagram photos!!" You laughed and quickly tried to run but Mark grabbed you. Logan came sprinting out, George not far behind him.
"That's not gonna fly with me babe" Logan said reaching for your phone . You clenched it as hard as you could. Mark had your waist and Logan got your phone.
"Hey!! It's called trust. But Gray is hot" you said relaxing.
"Hm" Logan walked around with your phone and you finally got an idea.
"Let me see who's things your liking Logey" you teased him. You knew he hated when you called him that in front of the guys.
"No this isn't about me, it's about you, liking another man more then me" you laughed as he pouted.
"Oh please Logan, if I liked him more then you I'd be with him and not you"
"She's got a point" Mark said letting go of you.
"Yeah she does" George said grabbing your phone for you.

Everyone laughed and Logan smirked. You could tell he was actually jealous, you didn't want to say anything informs of he guys though.
"Hey we gotta go" Mark said walking out with George.

You walked over to Logan and hugged him.
"I'm gonna go inside" you patted his chest and smiled while you walked away. Soon Logan came bad in. You were on the couch watching HGTV and Logan came over and laid his head in your lap.

"Hey babe....?" Logan said putting his phone on the otherwise of the couch.
"Yeah?" You said still watching the tv.
"Babe look at me" he said situating himself.
"Ouch babe" when he moved he put to much weight on your thigh.
"Sorry" you played with his hair still watching the tv. Laughing at the funny things Chip did (chip and Johann are honestly goals. Comment if you know who I'm talking about)
"Babe!!" Logan said lightly hitting your arm.
"Sorry what?" You finally looked away from the tv.
"Do you actually love Grayson, I know you said it was a joke and you'd be with him if you wanted but I don't want you to be unhappy with me"
You were confused and sad he thought you were serious.
"Logan. I am more then happy, I'm the happiest I've ever been! I love you and only you babe, I'm sorry you thought I serious" he smirked up at you and pulled head up to your lips. You kissed him passionately. He smiled into the kiss and you pulled away.
"Hey!" He said pouting. You smiled innocently at him.
"Damn your so cute" he said looking in your eyes.
"I love you" you smiled at him. You leaned in but he pulled away from it.
"Hey that's unfair" you pouted snaking his arm.
"Hey easy, easy" he laughed and pecked your lips.
"That's more like it" you smiled and got up.
"Hey were you going" Logan rolled into your spot on the couch.
"I'm tired babe" you rubbed your eyes.
"No, stay up for a little bit longer with me please" he whined and gave you puppy eyes.
You frowned and walked back to him. You flopped on to the couch and he pulled you on to him.
"I love you" Logan said hugging you tightly.
You mumbled it back but you weren't sure he heard you.
You felt your self fall asleep and off you went.

----------
Hey yalllll 2k reads whooo???!!?! Thank you so much for 2k❤️ seriously appreciate it and also the amount of votes💕 thank you so much for reading and I may or may not end it soon...but BUT I do have an idea for another book to but I only do one book at a time.
Hope you enjoyed the chapterrrrr!
Should I add drama, if so with who?

Deuces❤️