10

You woke up on Logans couch and you were laying on top of him. You laughed at the position and got off of his chest. He fluttered his eyes open as you walked over to your phone.
"Hi" you smiled at him as you walked back over to him.
"Hi beautiful" he stood up and pecked your lips and walked off to his room.
You slipped your converse on and poked your head into Logans room.
"Hey I gotta go, I'll text you later yeah?"
"Okay, love you"
"Love you too"

After you got ready you got a text from Jack.

Jack🤙🏼-"Hey y/n we're having a party at our place tonight you should come! Starts at 8"
Me- "Yeah of course, see you there"

You decided you would go out to the mall and look for an outfit for tonight.
You went to rue21 and found a really cute sweatshirt crop top. You also found some white shorts and a flowy, off the shoulder top.

You texted Logan to see if he was going.
Me- "Hey are you going to the wdw boys party tonight?"
Logey💙- "yeah I want to go with you"
Me- "okay just leaving the mall now, see you in a bit?"
Logey💙- "okay drive safe babe❤️"

You got to your apartment and laid the outfit out. You walked over to Logans. You were looking down at your phone when you bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" you looked up and saw Jake.
"Hey y/n! Sorry I wasn't praying attention"
"It's all good, how are you?"

You and Jake talked for a while and when you walked in Logan was pacing around the room.
"Babe!" Logan ran over and hugged you. "You texted me you were on your way half an hour ago"
You didn't realize you and Jake had talked that long.
"I'm sorry me and Jake were just talking"
You felt Logan let go of you.
"Okay"

Time skip to party-

You and Logan walked in and were greeted by a lot of people. You were dragged off with Amanda and Lele. You sat on the couch and talked for a while. You went off to find Logan and you couldn't find him. You felt someone grab your arm and you turned to see Zach smiling at you.
"Hey wanna come chill outside, it's a bit crazy in here?"
"Yeah" you smiled and followed him and he held your hand.
You sat by the pool and dipped your feet in and so did Zach. Pretty soon Jack and Daniel had joined you guys by the pool.

"Has anyone seen Logan" they all shook there heads and you got a little worried.
"Let's go look for him" Jack said standing up and grabbing your hand. You went up stairs and you eventually found Logan in a room...with Chloe Bennet? You saw him lean in. You burst in the room furious and Logan and Chloe quickly stood up and walked out. Your eyes followed her until she was gone. You turned back to Logan and he was tearing up.
"What are you crying for?!" You yelled at him.
"I messed up, y/n and in sorry" he went to hug you but you pushed him away.
"If anyone should be crying here it should be me, bi Tim not gonna do that because look Logan, I told your multiple times before we even were talking that I didn't want to date, that I didn't want you to hurt me, you promised me!!" Your face was red with anger.
You stormed out of the room and passed all the boys on the way out.

You got back to your apartment and you sat on the couch kicking off your converse. You were furious with Logan. You heard a knock on your door and Logan was there his eyes were puffy and red.
"Why am I crying? Because y/n I'm stupid but I care so much about you and I love, I need you"
You moved to Tempe side for him to come in. You both sat on the couch in silence.

"Look Logan" you sighed and turned to him. "I don't know what was going through your head at that moment...you promised me you wouldn't hurt me, and this is now two times Logan"
"Y/n you have no idea how sorry I am, and I wasn't thinking and I'm really sorry"
You turned to him and kissed him. You felt him smirk and you pulled away.
"I love you Logey"
"I love you more" you laughed and you guys watched friends for the rest of the night.

--------
Holy shettt it says 300+ reads and I'm not sure if it's accurate but I wanna say thank you to everyone who is reading❤️ please vote on chapters and leave some suggestions💕

Deuces🤙🏼❤️