13

You woke up the next morning still in Logans grip. You struggled to get out hoping not to wake him, but it failed. He flutters his beautiful greenish blue eyes open and smiled at you.
"Sorry babe" you frowned at him.
"No, it's okay" he pecked your lips and you both got up and got ready.
Logan had to go run some errands so you Lydia and Kong went to Starbucks.

You laughed on the way and took some pictures for Instagram. You watched Kong run and rug on his leash. You made it to Starbucks and there was quite a line. You waited for about 10 minutes before you got to the counter. You ordered your drinks and argued with Lydia for who was gonna pay. She quickly swiped her card and you groaned jokingly.
"I got it next time" you said laughing and thanking her.

You walked out with your drinks and went to the park for Kong to use the bathroom. You sat on the bench as Lydia walked with Kong.

You were on your phone when someone snatched it away from you and slapped you across the face. You stood up furious and ready to fight back.

"You! You ruined my relationship!!" It was Mack.
"Im not gonna let you crush my best friend. Why don't you go smoke some weed with that pity boy friend of yours! As while your at it post it on your spam account!" You yelled back at her.
She gasped and walked away. You watched her walk away and Lydia ran back to you.

"Oh my god! Are you okay" she asked putting Kong back down.
"Yeah. It was just some girl who cheated on Jack, she slapped me so I went off on her annoying ass"
You both laughed and you got a twitter notification.
It was the video of you and Mack arguing. You face palmed.
"Logan is gonna kill me" right then you got a text from Logan.
"When you get home we need to talk" you shut your phone off.
"I'm in trouble"

You got home and Logan was sitting on the couch.
"Room, now" you walked in and he followed you and shut the door.
"Seriously?! Look you cannot just go around yelling at people! Especially in a public place!"
"Logan, she slapped me, broke my phone, and also hurt my best friend!"
"I wait- she slapped you?" Your turned your face for him to the see re red hand mark that was still very visible.
"Oh babe..." you sighed an he hugged you.
"Look Logan, I shouldn't have said what I said but I don't care if the videos out there. I don't care, All i did was stand up for myself and my best friend, I don't think there is anything wrong with what I did and I don't regret my decision. I'm sorry"

You walked out to the balcony and sat on the love sac. You watched the video and smiled. You felt so tough. You decided to tweet the story.

"Many of you may have seen the video, yes I did go off on her because of what she did to my best friend. She slapped me, broke my phone and hurt my best friend. Some of you may not agree with my decision but i absolutely do not regret it. Thank you."

You tweeted it and it got so many retweets most people agreed with you. You watched the video one more time for a good laugh before Logan came out.

"Hey" you smiled and patted for him to sit down.
"Logan I'm not mad at you" he looked at you with sorrow in his eyes but also relief.
"I understand why you did it" he Siam looking down at you.
"Good. Because that video is golden" you laughed and sat on his lap.
"I love you" he pecked your lips and you smiled.
"You better, cos I'd do the exact same for you"
He kissed you and smiled. He hugged you tight and you tried to get out from his grip but he didn't let you.
"Babeeee" you tried to pull away.
"What I just want to love youuuu" you kept trying to get out.
"You can love me all you want but I'm hottt"
"Yeah your are" he laughed and let go of you.

You grabbed your phone as went back to the love sac.
You texted Jack to see how he was.

You- "Hey Jack. How are you?"
Jack❤️- "alright I guess. I saw the video that was awesome😂❤️"
You- "no one messes with my best friend❤️😂"

Logan walked out and sat next to you.
"Hey babe, who you texing?" He kissed your cheek and looked over at your screen.
"Jack" you said starting to type again.

Jack❤️- "Hey you and Logan should come over later"
You looked at Logan and he nodded.
You- "yeah sure be there soon😛"

-time skip to wdw boys house-

You were sitting on the couch while Logan and the boys were recording. They decided to do it today on there day off to get more done tomorrow.

You waited for them to be done. Lydia came too, she had Kong in her arms. And she was on he phone.

You decided to go explore outside and take some pictures.
You hadn't been doing much photography. You just haven't had much inspiration.
You went you and found a really pretty flower. You were upset you didn't have your camera but you took a picture anyways. You ended up sitting in the grass for at least an hours editing the one photo

 You ended up sitting in the grass for at least an hours editing the one photo

You weren't in love with the picture but it was okay. You laid in the grass on your stomach scrolling through your Instagram.

Then the boys and Lydia all walked out. You looked up and smiled at them.

"Hey y/n" they all said and laid next to you.
Your turned on your back and Logan laid his head on your stomach. You messed with his hair as you all talked about random things. Lydia was taking pictures of Kong.

It was just a really chill day. You hung out for a while longer then you Logan and Lydia headed home. You said bye to the guys and left.

--------
Alrightyyyyyy another update and I may update again later on tonight.

I'm reading a Jack Avery fan fic called "Him" by @Kyndalrenee and it's absolutely amazing. I'm literally in love with it.

Anyways thanks for all the reads please voteee❤️
And until the next update,

Deuces🌊