16

In the last chapter I said in your bed, I totally forgot that they lived together😂 oops.
Well just say Logan was gone shooting Logan paul vs.😂

You sat on the love sacs out on the balcony with Kong in your lap. You didn't want to admit your depression was back. You were upset it just randomly came back.

Your honestly disgusting.

You put Kong down and you walked back to the bedroom. You heard Lydia walk in the door and you walked out to greet her.

"Hey Lydia" you said sitting down on the couch.
"Hey, you okay?"
"I'm fine? Why?" You turned around to face her.
"You look, sad..." she hesitated.
"I'm fine" you smiled at her.

She said okay and took Kong out for a walk.

Time skip to when Logan was back

You were on the couch and you haven't eaten at all. You just weren't hungry. You kept an over sized hoodie on so when Logan came back he wouldn't notice.

You heard the door open and you shot up from the couch ready for Logan to walk in.
You stood on the arm rest and he ran inside and dropped his bag. You quickly jumped into his arms and kissed him all over. He kissed you passionately and put you down.

"I missed youuuu" you said following him into the bedroom.
"I know babe I missed you too, but we need to talk"
You said okay in confused tone.
"Lydia texted me a few days ago and said she thinks your depression is coming back"
You looked down at your hands and fiddled with your bracelet.
"Have you eaten anything since that day" he sounded so concerned.
A tear fell down your cheek and you shook your head.
"Oh my god, y/n, you cannot do this" he stood up and you looked up at him.
He quickly hugged you and you hugged him back.
He pulled the front of your shirt up just passed your belly button to see how skinny you've gotten.

He let your shirt fall and he sat on the edge of the bed. You felt disappointed in yourself, for not only letting it come this far, but also making Logan feel bad.
He looked up at you and he was crying. You looked down with guilt. He came up and hugged you.

"Babe..." you started but he stopped you.
"I'm not mad at you, I'm scared. I don't want this to keep happening. If this ever happens you need to tell me" he grabbed your hands and sat you down.
"I promise I will not let this happen again, I love you" you looked up at him still feeling guilty.
"It's okay babe, I love you so much" he hugged you again and pulled you to the kitchen.

You ordered a pizza and watched F.r.i.e.n.d.s together. You walked back to the room to grab your phone. You looked at yourself in the full length mirror. You saw how slim you really were. Your arms and legs way to thin, you could tell you were severely under weight. What have I done to myself?
You asked yourself in your head.

You sat on the floor in front of the mirror and cried. You heard Logan come in and he quickly ran over to you.
(May be trigger warning)
"Look at me Logan!! I'm ugly! I am disgusting!" You cried even harder.
"Stop, babe your beautiful, you will get through this" he helped you up.
"How Logan? By taking pills for the rest of my life?! I'm not doing that!" You paced around the room.
"If that's what makes you better then yes!" He said facing you towards him.
He buried you in his chest with a hug and you cried. He kissed the top of your head and you calmed down.
"I love you, you are beautiful and I promise you I will help you through this" he whispered into your ear.
You closed your eyes and felt Logan pick you up. You put your legs around his torso as he walked out to the couch and sat down with you on his lap. You kept your head on his chest and your eyes closed.

You fell asleep and you felt Logan put you next to him.
"Mm babe come back" you mumbled in to the cushion. You heard Logan laugh.
"What?" He sat back down and you moved back to his lap.
"Babe I'm hungry and I wanna eat" he said hugging you.
"Eat then" he laughed and rested his chin on your shoulder.
"I love you" you tightened his grip on you and you smiled.
"I love you too" you felt his smiled on your shoulder and that made you smile even bigger.
The love you have for him is unbearable.

--------------
Hey y'all the bitch is hereeeeeee😂 thanks for 1k reads like wtf😂 also please vote and comment on chapters and I'll update more often.
Lemme know what you think of this story so far.

And also should I do a face reveal? Comment if I should.💕

Deuces👅